Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You make random weird noises

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
No, I'm not talking about tourettes or ticks, just in general sometimes..especially alone, you make random noises, facial expressions and movements with your hands or whole body.
I don't know if I should consider them ticks, but I remember that since I was 10..I got influenced by a guy that was 3 years older than me to do weird noises with my mouth like "SKRI SKRI SKRI KRIKRIKRI" for multiples times and while moving my hands randomly. I was friends with him because he played clash of clans and yeah I was a nerd of that shit. In the end this nigga became 6'8, turned normal and got a cute gf in high school. Meanwhile, I got fucked by my genes and sometimes when I'm alone I still throw some weird noises and do crazy faces randomly..20 minutes ago while reading a book, I stopped and I became crazy for 5 seconds by shouting out loud cat noises while twisting my head.
Anyone else?

i do ... haha :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Severe OCD + Comorbidities moment.

No, I'm not talking about tourettes or ticks, just in general sometimes..especially alone, you make random noises, facial expressions and movements with your hands or whole body.
I don't know if I should consider them ticks, but I remember that since I was 10..I got influenced by a guy that was 3 years older than me to do weird noises with my mouth like "SKRI SKRI SKRI KRIKRIKRI" for multiples times and while moving my hands randomly. I was friends with him because he played clash of clans and yeah I was a nerd of that shit. In the end this nigga became 6'8, turned normal and got a cute gf in high school. Meanwhile, I got fucked by my genes and sometimes when I'm alone I still throw some weird noises and do crazy faces randomly..20 minutes ago while reading a book, I stopped and I became crazy for 5 seconds by shouting out loud cat noises while twisting my head.
Anyone else?

OP, you should chase women at night and make weird grunting noises.

I do this kind of thing since I was a child. It's over

mentalcel trait, not incel trait

I really don't know what makes me do this, getting called out for doing it is always so embarrassing :cryfeels:

No but I make weird faces.

I'm seeing now that autismpill is very real.

Yup. Not when outside though.