Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you lost your teenage years

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]No kisses, no parties, no experiences, no adventures, no friends, no trips with friends, no sexual experiences ... while most of the people were happy, laughed, had friends, went on adventures, drink, smoke, kiss , they had sex I rotted in my loneliness ... it was so brutal, I still feel the pain ... locked up at home and people living their lives to the fullest[/UWSL]

[UWSL]:feelscry::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

Can relate brocel :feelsrope:

i agree with this. i am experiencing it right now as i type this reply and you know what sucks knowing that no one cares about you they only judge the way you look

i agree with this. i am experiencing it right now as i type this reply and you know what sucks knowing that no one cares about you they only judge the way you look
This is why you should looksmaxx hard.

Almost all incels are low T. I’ve started trt recently and I’m feeling amazing. It also changes your facial and bone structure if you are young.

[UWSL]No kisses, no parties, no experiences, no adventures, no friends, no trips with friends, no sexual experiences ... while most of the people were happy, laughed, had friends, went on adventures, drink, smoke, kiss , they had sex I rotted in my loneliness ... it was so brutal, I still feel the pain ... locked up at home and people living their lives to the fullest[/UWSL]

I can relate too much to this. I was robbed of my youth.

they're slipping away from me as we speak.

i am

Almost all incels are low T. I’ve started trt recently and I’m feeling amazing. It also changes your facial and bone structure if you are young.
17 i think too young to do this but i wont do it anyways cause human nature is not really good

Dude! @BCNincel

I found your teenage years!

You want me to mail them to you?

S.R.B(Normie), Intellau Celistic(Aspie):

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 19 24 04

And we are never getting those years back

I'm Rotting In My House.

I'm in the process of wasting my youth, i can't do anything about it as a non-chad. Many Zoomers are rather tall and decent-looking on average, it's impossible for a subhuman like me to compete

I never experienced teenage pussy

Relatable. I spent most of my time cutting class from being bullied so hard. Cut like 30 days in Senior Year and still passed. Thank God for the American (((Public Education))) system.

This is something money will never buy no matter what we can’t have it

Relatable. I spent most of my time cutting class from being bullied so hard. Cut like 30 days in Senior Year and still passed. Thank God for the American (((Public Education))) system.
Yeah I started refusing to go to school due to daily bulling for years on end, was technically homeschooled for a year, and then I dropped out. After which I proceeded to isolate myself and ruin my own life.

I wish I could but I am done growing, stuck at 5'5 and feel that nothing I do to looksmaxx will amount to anything significant. I am going to undergo leg lengthening as soon as I have the money though.

Yeah I started refusing to go to school due to daily bulling for years on end, was technically homeschooled for a year, and then I dropped out. After which I proceeded to isolate myself and ruin my own life.

Only thing I would do differently is take a brick up side the head of one of those dudes or bitches.

Only thing I would do differently is take a brick up side the head of one of those dudes or bitches.

I relate to this too well. Mostly because I was raised by traditional christcucks that banned premarital sex and even staying alone with the opposite sex, but plenty of kids that went to church with me growing up eventually started fucking in secret, because they weren't disfigured subhumans like me. I often imagine what my teen years could have been like if I only had a few extra centimeters to my height and jawline, and I want to rope every time

My QANON friend says the suffering was worth it and we will ascend and have 7 wives if we wish. I give people an ear space to see if their bullshit is worse than mine. And im still the sanest on planet earth and that's not good.

I've never even hung out with a group of friends outside of school. Let alone parties, holding a foids hand ect.

I've never even hung out with a group of friends outside of school. Let alone parties, holding a foids hand ect.
i could never understand why males have hole friends