Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You look like shit when waking up

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Makes me so angry that i have to wash my hair every morning so it doesnt look like complete shit. Since i have naturally fine hair,it easily gets flat when sleeping and i look like complete shit when waking up. Not only that but i also have sleeping sand in my eyes nearly every morning. Meanwhile my prettyboy manlet coworker has (near) perfect hair when waking up and the 6"7ft gay Chad at our work also says his hair is fine when he wakes up and their unwashed hair still mogs my washed hair.

u look like shit at all times

my dark undereyes makes me look like i never sleep at all

Same my hair is always completely flat when I wake up.

We are not women.
Do you care?

Most people have better hair when waking up than me
you think they don't wash their hair, don't brush or style the hair before going on a work, university/college?

u look like shit at all times
true. Recessed chin, weak jaw, recessed browridge, big pores, fine hair, Negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid exposure, weak undereye support = never began

you think they don't wash their hair, don't brush or style the hair before going on a work, university/college?
Maybe they brush it for a few seconds and wash their week a few times per week, but i doubt they was their hair every morning

I just look like shit all the time

I wake up and mog everyone bro

Incel trait: You look like shit

Reddit upvote