Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You look like a trans person after you shaved your beard

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I literally look like some trans faggot or an old Botox maxxed ugly celebrity like Mickey rorke

fucking hell I wish I would’ve looked better or more masculine:(

no, I look terrible because my chin is small :cryfeels:

I usually keep a stubble beard. Improves the jaw area a bit and I don't look like a soy as I do when I fully shave.

Same here. It is mainly because not enough bone growth, most importantly small jaws

over, once a time a guy bullied me and said i look like a woman, then i got obsessed bc never been told that before, people usually just say that i look like a kid

Same here. It is mainly because not enough bone growth, most importantly small jaws
Exactly man it fucking sucks so much
over, once a time a guy bullied me and said i look like a woman, then i got obsessed bc never been told that before, people usually just say that i look like a kid
Yeah even some people thought and joked I was a girl back then :( fucking over man I look like klinefelter

Man forward growth and forward maxxila is life really fuuuuuuuuukjjkkkk
I remember teachers making fun of me and calling me a girl cuz I looked like a faggot :cryfeels::cryfeels: andwhole class laughed

I can't even grow beard thats how bad it is. And yes unfortunately im too feminine looking. Nobody takes you seriously and tell you you look 14 when you are 22.

I dunno. I just look like a subhuman, you know. Asymmetric face, fucked up small facial bones, and so on.

Stop humblebragging about being able to grow a beard

My beard doesn't suit me very well. I look creepy as hell.

I can't even grow beard thats how bad it is. And yes unfortunately im too feminine looking. Nobody takes you seriously and tell you you look 14 when you are 22.
Yeah it’s so bad ,even when I was 14 I looked bigger and better ,also are you Turkish bro?
Stop humblebragging about being able to grow a beard
It grows like shit tho

i look gay as fuck when I shave.
But why would you shave actually? There's no reason to shave since shaved or unshaved you won't get a foid

i look gay as fuck when I shave.
But why would you shave actually? There's no reason to shave since shaved or unshaved you won't get a foid
It gets really rashy

I have a pretty round head / face. I honestly cant imagine not having my beard.

i cant grow a beard, hah. also got a round ugly fucking head.

I look like a sleep-deprived sickly fag when I shave and like a hobo when I don't.

You're basically saying that when you shave, you look like a man. trannys are 100% men, after all.

Do you look like Kevin/Kathryn Gibes? :shock::shock::shock:
1-png.1942198