Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You look like a drug addict

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i've never used any drugs :incel:

when i look at my childhood album photos 0-14ish, after 14 i have 0 photos of me.
each single year i started looking more and more like a fucking junkie :feelsugh:, i was also called a junkie, drug addict, even a college professor called me like this one time (how weird, zoned out, uncoordinated, unsocial i am):feelsree:
wtf was happening i think it is because of bullying, having to play by myself, constantly on guard, stressed.
Dark circles under the eyes

5 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Circles and Bags Under Eyes

Last edited:
I always looked like that so I started taking drugs eventually

It's even worse if you have a pale skin and your blue veins are very prominent near your eye. Makes me look like I had 7 day meth streak everyday.

It's even worse if you have a pale skin and your blue veins are very prominent near your eye. Makes me look like I had 7 day meth streak everyday.
i have veins on the sides on both of my eyes :feelsrope:+ i'm pale, spring and summer is the worst because i have nobody to hang out with + if i have to go to shop etc. people always stare because of how pale i'm it is as if i've never left my home. Also during the summer try to cover up as much skin as possible.

He just has bags under his eyes, I have them too.

i've always had bags under my eyes but i am a drug addict

I have eye bags and messy hair +pale skin,i probably look like utter shit on cloudy days
I always looked like that so I started taking drugs eventually
Based gaycel

incel trait: you look like you would report drug-havers to your local authorities :incel:

I look homeless most of the time with unwashed clothes and unkempt hair

i'm a drug abuser, people always say i look tired or sick

Mogs me because people say stuff to you

Me and I’m kinda balding so I wear beanies and it looks like I’m a crack addicted

if you already look like shit might as well do drugs

Bags are common among people who don't get enough sleep or have certain medical conditions.

Could also be genetic or smthn idfk.