Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you look forward to going to sleep.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
When “life” starts really hurting sleep will always dull the pain as it’s one of the most powerful copes besides alcohol, I honestly look forward to it everynight so I can just do nothing and experience pitch blackness as I don’t dream much anymore.

I love sleep. Sometimes I just sleep all day because I want to escape reality.

I love sleep. Sometimes I just sleep all day because I want to escape reality.
especially on the weekends as they feel more depressing because while the normscum are partying we are rotting, normscum never look forward to sleep as they are always doing something fun.

So true, I just woke up and can't imagine going through the whole day

yeah I prefere sleep or at least relax in bed than going outside

especially on the weekends as they feel more depressing because while the normscum are partying we are rotting, normscum never look forward to sleep as they are always doing something fun.
That's why they aren't so depressed like us... even if they don't get stacy at least they have fun at doing something because people like them at least

Imagine there was some pill where it just made you really sleepy and you get in your bed which always feels comfy when you are sleepy then you just never wake up again. That pill would sell more than McDonald's burgers.

I wish I could sleep forever

Last edited:
Imagine there was some pill where it just made you really sleepy and you get in your bed which always feels comfy when you are sleepy then you just never wake up again. That pill would sell more than McDonald's burgers.
Closest you can get to that sleep pill is antihistamine tablets called phenergan as it can make you sleepy.

Falling asleep is difficult though

Drink to make the sleep come faster

Sleep is one of the most healthiest things you can do for yourself also it takes me into a dream world where all my problems do not exist

I often wonder what Death would be like?
I once passed out, and it felt as if I was asleep but without dreaming.. That would be so peaceful.