Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait : you live in a shitty house

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
My house is really shitty. I can see paint peeling off the walls, the lighting is just fkin depressing and my furniture hasnt been updated in over 10 years JFL. Somehow, me being a 32 KHHVcel is completely in sync with my living conditions. I live in a third world toilet country and also a shitty house. Its the complete package.

Now ive seen some of you niggas when you Pmed me your pics. Looks like most of you live in shitty houses too, barring a few rich fags.

Yes, my house is pretty garbage.

Incel trait: Your home decoration is shit.

I mean I live in a forest. But it suits me

20200602 124858

My house is A+, but my body is F----.

My house is great tbh

My house is ok but the apartment I was living in 3 years back was pretty shit

my condo is trash, basically four concrete walls, bed and pc :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

OVER FOR HOMELESS CELS

LMAO I could live in beverly hills and not get pussy, even low end ones, just because of my face. Over for copers thinking real estate means ANYTHING JFL.

I run a business in a third world country.

what business?

and your mommy is ok with you not being married? What about your relatives?
Marriage is a big thing in Curryland

I could live in beverly hills and not get pussy, even low end ones, just because of my face. Over for copers thinking real estate means ANYTHING JFL.

Missing the point. Living in a shitty house is symbolic of the failures of an incel. Why do you think they made the joker live with his mom in such a shitty house?

The movie would have made little sense had he been living in a beautiful mansion.

my apartment looks like the cheapest apartment in GTA online

Yes I live in a shitty building. If any earthquake happens soon, I'll be dead because it will collapse. Lifefuel I guess.:cryfeels::feelscry:

@NoMoreCoping take the earthquakepill

what business?

and your mommy is ok with you not being married? What about your relatives?
Marriage is a big thing in Curryland

My dad was trying to get me arranged to ugly fat currywhores. He then died all of a sudden and my mom gave up. Yes marriage is a big thing but @ 32, ive pretty much passed the age at which most people do it here.

Missing the point. Living in a shitty house is symbolic of the failures of an incel. Why do you think they made the joker live with his mom in such a shitty house?

The movie would have made little sense had he been living in a beautiful mansion.
No I'm missing no points. I could give a shit about living in an above average house honestly, I'm still lonely and filled with self hatred unless I drugmaxx. I don't watch jew movies though so I don't know what you're saying bro, did he live in squalor?

My dad was trying to get me arranged to ugly fat currywhores. He then died all of a sudden and my mom gave up. Yes marriage is a big thing but @ 32, ive pretty much passed the age at which most people do it here.

do you have relatives? friends?

Yes I live in a shitty building. If any earthquake happens soon, I'll be dead because it will collapse. Lifefuel I guess.:cryfeels::feelscry:

The earthquakepill is a hard one to swallow.
do you have relatives? friends?

I dont like any of my relatives. They see me as an autistic loser. Also very few friends.

Incel trait: Your home decoration is shit.

Lack of friends and women in your life reduces life to the bare basics. Who needs couches and extra chairs for the people who never come over? Who needs extra glasses, plates and cutlery for guests you will never have?

Screen_Shot_2018-12-17_at_1.50.06_PM.jpg

No I'm missing no points. I could give a shit about living in an above average house honestly, I'm still lonely and filled with self hatred unless I drugmaxx. I don't watch jew movies though so I don't know what you're saying bro, did he live in squalor?

He lives in a small apartment similar to what i find here in my shithole country. My house is big but still got the same vibe.
Lack of friends and women in your life reduces life to the bare basics. Who needs couches and extra chairs for the people who never come over? Who needs extra glasses, plates and cutlery for guests you will never have?

Screen_Shot_2018-12-17_at_1.50.06_PM.jpg

Rofl is that your place?

My brocel lol I am in exactly same situation,my shitty house is built on a fault line actually:feelskek:Also my house is made by sea sand:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My brocel lol I am in exactly same situation,my shitty house is built on a fault line actually:feelskek:Also my house is made by sea sand:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The other day a piece of my ceiling just fell to the floor JFL.

He lives in a small apartment similar to what i find here in my shithole country. My house is big but still got the same vibe.
Pretty much the same as me then, I live in a place with 1960s wiring and plumbing lol. It's good as far as floor space and location but it's no luxury apartment to be sure. I care very little, I just want to fall into the couch when I suffer withdrawal and it's all good with me tbh.

Nah, it's a meme from 2018.

Ive seen pics like these on Mgtow forums. " Go your own way bros" is usually the caption and the pic shows an empty really shitty place with almost no furniture.

Pretty much the same as me then, I live in a place with 1960s wiring and plumbing lol. It's good as far as floor space and location but it's no luxury apartment to be sure. I care very little, I just want to fall into the couch when I suffer withdrawal and it's all good with me tbh.

Mines located in a nice neighborhood and got a lot of space tbh but i have to redo the interiors. It looks like something out of the 80s.

Mines located in a nice neighborhood and got a lot of space tbh but i have to redo the interiors. It looks like something out of the 80s.
LMAO you mog me then, I've yet to even attempt to update to furnishings. Bought it like this.. Fuck, I almost wish I cared about it.

my neighborhood is full of libfags, sucks man

I feel you man

Arent you rich? How can you relate? Youre the first one to show off and act like a snob when anyone mentions wealth/money here.

My parents are hoarders.m