Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you listen to peoples advice to socialize, but you're still invisible at social events

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
For those of you here who have tried, I figured it's another "water is wet" concept

Why waste time with shallow normscums ?

HAHA no I don't think i'm invisible but people don't want to talk to because they think I'm a SHOOTER cause I talk about "weird" shit, maybe I should keep it that way to keep em away

For those of you here who have tried, I figured it's another "water is wet" concept
As an incel you're physically unappealing which makes you threatening to normies. Add to that you're only faking so they can tell you're weird. High NT unattractive men can do well socially, but you're not high NT. You're a wolf in sheeps clothing and they're starting to sniff you out. (Can sheep sniff?) You'll never fit into normie society.

HAHA no I don't think i'm invisible but people don't want to talk to because they think I'm a SHOOTER cause I talk about "weird" shit, maybe I should keep it that way to keep em away
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: based creepycel.

"Just go outside and meet people bro :soy:"

Okay but when you are ugly short and introverted, and ALL the people you see are groups of friends and couples, it doesn't change anything :blackpill:

Trucel trait: you don't go to any social events,you only go outside your basement to get food.

I listen to their advice but cant even follow them

"Just go outside and meet people bro :soy:"

Okay but when you are ugly short and introverted, and ALL the people you see are groups of friends and couples, it doesn't change anything :blackpill:
Average-looking to attractive people either do not realize or or do not understand how shallow they are, and are outraged if/when called out on it; this explains why they become so enraged whenever they come across any blackpill concept

Last edited:
Average-looking to attractive people either do not realize or understand how shallow they are, and are outraged if/when called out on it; this explains why they become so enraged whenever they come across any blackpill concept
Fr
Sex-havers are privileged POS and don't want to admit that they are.
"Noooo you're not rejected bc you're ugly even though you are but bc of your shitty personality" :soy:
Please someone nuke this clown world

As an incel you're physically unappealing which makes you threatening to normies. Add to that you're only faking so they can tell you're weird. High NT unattractive men can do well socially, but you're not high NT. You're a wolf in sheeps clothing and they're starting to sniff you out. (Can sheep sniff?) You'll never fit into normie society.
When I see unattractive men with good people skills, what I see is "please accept me". Most often, ugly men with a large social circle are usually clowns, because that seems to be the only way normies will accept ugly people into their lives

When I see unattractive men with good people skills, what I see is "please accept me". Most often, ugly men with a large social circle are usually clowns, because that seems to be the only way normies will accept ugly people into their lives
Yeah, I have the same problem. I'm always the clown. What I'm talking about is slightly unattractive men who are dominant and masculine. Not the clowns. These types of men are usually bold enough to rise up in job opportunities and eventually snag an insure woman who eventually turns into a nagging wife who'll cheat on them, or they get one night stands occasion for the rest of their life. It's NT only tho.

I feel invisible to everyone except bullies.

Normalfag social advice is absolute garbage, of course it doesn't work, because they give it from their POV, of someone who doesn't even have those social issues.
Or they think those issues are limited to "I'm too shy TeeHee", or "I have social anxietah xD", which are issues that usually "lonely" normies from r/ForeverAlone have.
But there is absolutely no solution to being born with autism, being treated like a subhuman an entire life, getting ingnored by literally everybody, getting laughed at your back resulting in no life experiences and thus having nothing to talk to, and no one to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back