Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you listen to music almost all the time

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Music is my main cope. I listen to music when I'm on my computer, when im in the shower, when im walking, when im in the bus. I listen to music easily for over 12hrs a day on average

If I became deaf I'd kill myself instantly.

Can’t relate

Nah. I don't listen to music much. When I do it's mostly classical music these days. Shit boring, I know.

Can't listen to music anymore. Listened too much back in my alcoholic days, now I forever associate music/most songs to some very, very humiliating or just grim moments. Constant flashbacks.

Almost? I never have music turned off unless it turns off by itself while I'm asleep.

I mean when I was 15 sure

Nah. I don't listen to music much. When I do it's mostly classical music these days. Shit boring, I know.
classical music is beautiful but my attention span is too low for it nowadays so i prefer songs with a length of 2-4 minutes

Can't listen to music anymore. Listened too much back in my alcoholic days, now I forever associate music/most songs to some very, very humiliating or just grim moments. Constant flashbacks.
I feel you bro I have some songs like that too that i cant listen to anymore

Almost? I never have music turned off unless it turns off by itself while I'm asleep.
When i watch youtube videos i turn music off and when i have to read something that requires attention i turn music off too since it distracts me (which is the best part of music, it distracts me from my life)
No. i just browse the Internet , read light novels , watch anime or just daydream
ok, music amplifies my daydreaming capabilities a lot. music + daydream is awesome

normie trait
no
I mean when I was 15 sure
i didnt listen to music when i was 15

I like silence more

i tried to quote the quadruple bogey but couldnt since he just quoted other people. I did a wrong quote sorry
This place is best referenced to crabs in a bucket. I agree with @Negroid Berber Silence is best. Better to start accepting your loneliness now and be content with your thoughts over constantly filling your head with lame music :(

This place is best referenced to crabs in a bucket. I agree with @Negroid Berber Silence is best. Better to start accepting your loneliness now and be content with your thoughts over constantly filling your head with lame music :(
brootal

My inkwell trait is I'm self conscious of my music. I'll turn it down if others are around.

I'm full deaf on the left ear and i have small hearing loss on the right.

Excessive music kills your sleep though

Listen to music all the time
even now
mostly instrumental or fantasy
cant relate to anything real these days. My whole life is suffering