Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't listen to any kind of music

The music or song you listen to attend the moment decides how you are going to feel for that moment and ALSO for the next few hours

When you are in tough situation, don't put on a happy music and forget your problems or put on a sad song and feel even more pathetic, go solve it first.

When you are absolutely ok at the moment, don't put on a sad music to feel something neither a happy song to feel a short moment of euphoria, because when you stop listening to the song, this instant burst of dopamine is no longer available, so you will end up feeling pathetic. Whatever emotions your brain feels, let it go that way.

Modern music has frequency programming, altering your emotions

Xxxtentacion also talked about it.

View: https://youtu.be/cC3jukRVclc?si=gERBHS8-cIHuz7tO

Idc it’s just lies to justify the Islamic belief that music is haram, I’m deprived of female attention why would I deprive myself from music make myself more miserable giving me more reasons to ropemaxx

Id rather listen to music than take drugs

hell nah bro, u think im going to bench 270lbs without music? crazy

all the ultra processed food you eat daily is bad for your health.
I try to eat as little processed food as possible I mostly eat meat, fruit and vegetables

Musick has always been a meme weapon.

But it got way worse when radio started...

The music or song you listen to attend the moment decides how you are going to feel for that moment and ALSO for the next few hours

When you are in tough situation, don't put on a happy music and forget your problems or put on a sad song and feel even more pathetic, go solve it first.

When you are absolutely ok at the moment, don't put on a sad music to feel something neither a happy song to feel a short moment of euphoria, because when you stop listening to the song, this instant burst of dopamine is no longer available, so you will end up feeling pathetic. Whatever emotions your brain feels, let it go that way.

Modern music has frequency programming, altering your emotions

Xxxtentacion also talked about it.

View: https://youtu.be/cC3jukRVclc?si=gERBHS8-cIHuz7tO

I dont give af what that stupid thugmaxxed nigga has to say

We wouldnt even know who he was If he didnt have a pretty boy face thats the only reason he got famous his music is shit

Pop music is in 440hz, a Jew frequency that deharmonizes your body and psyche. There are also subliminal messages in music that can change your personality and even your body.

On the other hand, classical music can heal your body.

I don’t really buy into the whole dopamine theory.
How about extreme metal? The composition in some bands is really intricate and this style of riffing is based on classical music, which is why metal is so abrasive and scares normies off. It's instrument based like classical is rather than purely vocal based like most mainstream music is
View: https://youtu.be/QBhLTYNKUbo?si=uKv40KxXPnBdhwhP

I can't walking on the streets without listen to music. Imagine listen to normie conversation?

My whole life, I was obsessed with music. Now, I rarely even listen to music. Recorded music is zombie fuel just like all other forms of "entertainment" they hooked us on from childhood.

My whole life, I was obsessed with music. Now, I rarely even listen to music. Recorded music is zombie fuel just like all other forms of "entertainment" they hooked us on from childhood.
Beautifuly said

Also music can fry your dopamine receptors. Classical music or pop, it's all the same.

Men aren't made to listen to music all the time, or you will turn into a music addicted chimp
I think you might be on to something here.

Based post because it is saying the absolute truth. To begin with, i never really was that much of a music guy as my taste is extremely subjective (90% of the songs don't even have any lyric/vocals) and it's a rare occasion i find a tune that i would actually like.

How about extreme metal? The composition in some bands is really intricate and this style of riffing is based on classical music, which is why metal is so abrasive and scares normies off. It's instrument based like classical is rather than purely vocal based like most mainstream music is
View: https://youtu.be/QBhLTYNKUbo?si=uKv40KxXPnBdhwhP

Listening to metal is nice once in a while, but it probably conditions you to be angry over time.

The problem for me is that its hard for me to find any music i could enjoy actually listening to because majority of it is garbage nowadays