Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You like weird music

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
For example, I'm into German industrial music, some vidya stuff (I really like the music from the 1993 version of DooM) , synthwave, and a few IRA songs. One time in class we were asked to play a song we liked and I chose KMFDM's Godlike. People gave me weird looks afterwards.

i made a thread on this. i enjoy various types of weird music. cloud rap (bladee), industrial (fellow KMFDMcel), some hyperpop (i only like 100 gecs), and other weird genres

Yeah people keep bitching about weird/niche music I like so I usually just play mainstream shit when there's other people around

Normies will only like weird music whenever it's popular on tiktok

i made a thread on this. i enjoy various types of weird music. cloud rap (bladee), industrial (fellow KMFDMcel), some hyperpop (i only like 100 gecs), and other weird genres
we have simmular music taste :feelsokman: plus i listen to nightcore and the hyperpop artist h3artcrush

Guilty as charged
I'm into pretty weird and obscure music
My library is democratic with all genres

Russian doomer, vaporwave, hyperpop :feelsmusic:

I enjoy Witch House unironically

KMFDM's Godlike
Because they are normies. If you listen to something that ain't mainstream then you are stupid to them while they are non thinking NPCs just like maggots. How can maggots be better than you?

Only listen to vidya and anime tracks, plus occasionally nasheed

Truecel trait is listening to death/doom metal:blackpill::feelsmusic:

I like electronica/trans/techno type, which is considered weird in the US, but fairly mainstream in Europe.

Indeed. As a Westernized ethnic, I indulge in Japanese fantasy for relief from my life problems. When I entered "True Rotting" stage from the racepill, East Asian content revitalized my thinking and saved me from roping:

Cauca

Masquerade

Vaporwave, lofi, chillhop, hyperpop, vocaloid, death metal, Russian doomer, hardbass, anime openings, synthwave, polish doomer, Video game soundtracks is mostly what I listen to

One time in class we were asked to play a song we liked and I chose KMFDM's Godlike. People gave me weird looks afterwards.
Extremelly based. You should have put them "a cunt like you" by whitehouse.

Last edited: