Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait you like grey rainy days

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
I like days we’re it rained the night before, the sky is grey and the air is moist but it’s not raining. A lot of incels like these days because there are less normies and foids out and it feels nice.

I like days we’re it rained the night before, the sky is grey and the air is moist but it’s not raining. A lot of incels like these days because there are less normies and foids out and it feels nice.
I like slightly cloudy days.

I like sunny days ngl

yeah but i rarely see these days.
i probably saw rain 3 or 4 times this year and it was very weak rain and not something really important.
foids and normies don't get out of their houses on summer and spring since shit outside is just too hot for them

I like it when its a bit chill. I noticed that I have to squint even on cloudy days because im not used to natural light lol.

Not at all. It makes me even more depressed:reeeeee:

i dont like it when its wet

England is incel weather capital

I don’t like the heat, getting sunburnt and getting mogged
True, then sunny day with windy cold weather.

I like it when its a bit chill. I noticed that I have to squint even on cloudy days because im not used to natural light lol.
Jfl I have the same issue. Never began for squintcels

same here but it rarely rains on where I live

fuck yeah dude, although i like rain :feelsjuice:

Rainy cold ass days are the best. Fuck sunny days.