Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL INCEL TRAIT: YOU LET YOUR BODY NATURALLY DRY AFTER SHOWER ( DONT USE TOWEL )

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
I mean , it Just feels good letting your Body Do its intended Thing , and It feels fresh Just Putting on your clothes while Your still wet .

That way you Dont get bacteria From your Towel ( If you Used It already ) either.

Try it , Next time you shower just Put on your clothes , Shit feels fresh AS fuck.

Towels are for foids

I don't want to get my clothes wet, nigger

Never seen you on the forum before.

Interesting incel trait

Just be gentle with natural resources.

:soy::soy::soy:

I thought I was the only one who does this shit lmao
I just sit there in my towel waiting for my body to dry then I wear my clothes, it feels a lot better :panties:

I let my body fully dry, then put my clothes on. I only use the towel for inbetween my toes.

Nah, too cold this time of year. I use a fresh big towel to dry myself all over.

Nope i use a towel. I also tie a towel around my head like a foid for no real reason.

will try if remember

N
I mean , it Just feels good letting your Body Do its intended Thing , and It feels fresh Just Putting on your clothes while Your still wet .

That way you Dont get bacteria From your Towel ( If you Used It already ) either.

Try it , Next time you shower just Put on your clothes , Shit feels fresh AS fuck.
No. I’m fucking cold and I hate wet clothes

just dont shower everyday its better for u actually

that's just being lazy.

I always end up getting sick if I walk out of the shower without drying myself first, even though I don't feel cold.

Showering is for cucks

Recipe for growing fungal/bacteria :feelskek: