Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel Trait: You last a week or less at your new job

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
I had a wagiejob at a Wendys in my town, lasted only 6 days , on 1 hand the store manager said that it would take me a few weeks to learn everything and to be fast at making food, but on the 2nd hand, this other bitch ass old hag of a manager stood behind me most of the shifts i had and took every possible opportunity to yell at me to hurry up and also asking me am i slow in the head? :lasereyes: LIKE BITCH IVE ONLY BEEN HERE A FEW DAYS STOP HASSLING ME!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I WANTED TO DUNK HER WRNKLY OLD WHITE ASS HEAD into the vat of fryer oil near me!!! :feelsdevil: but i refrained like a good lil wagie, if you ever stoop low enough to work a job like fast food or maintenance as a truecel, you will understand the meaning of this post. FUCK WORKING WITH FOIDS OF ANY AGE AND FUCK FAST FOOD JOBS!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:on the last day i worked there i went to the back, left a note with a single sentence saying i quit this job and i left during dinner the busiest time of the day for them, plus they were already short staffed that day too :feelskek:

What is your pfp jfl

Eight years ago i was turned down for a McDonald's job despite meeting criteria.

I could never do fast food it is the most degrading of all wagie jobs. Stocking shelves in a store was the lowest I've gone

I had a wagiejob at a Wendys in my town, lasted only 6 days , on 1 hand the store manager said that it would take me a few weeks to learn everything and to be fast at making food, but on the 2nd hand, this other bitch ass old hag of a manager stood behind me most of the shifts i had and took every possible opportunity to yell at me to hurry up and also asking me am i slow in the head? :lasereyes: LIKE BITCH IVE ONLY BEEN HERE A FEW DAYS STOP HASSLING ME!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I WANTED TO DUNK HER WRNKLY OLD WHITE ASS HEAD into the vat of fryer oil near me!!! :feelsdevil: but i refrained like a good lil wagie, if you ever stoop low enough to work a job like fast food or maintenance as a truecel, you will understand the meaning of this post. FUCK WORKING WITH FOIDS OF ANY AGE AND FUCK FAST FOOD JOBS!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:on the last day i worked there i went to the back, left a note with a single sentence saying i quit this job and i left during dinner the busiest time of the day for them, plus they were already short staffed that day too :feelskek:
No wonder booker t robbed the wendys he was fired from n shiet, mang

What’s your age btw OP?

you should have stolen all their boorgir meat and fed it to a dog shelter

Fast food/bars/service jobs are literally hell for incels. I wanted to die every second doing a job like that. Only NTmaxxed normies can do jobs like that.

Early on (between 18 to 25 or so), yes, I wouldn't last, due to my weirdness, not being able to communicate well, making foids uncomfortable, etc
I learned to live with my spergdom and know what to do and not to do (what a lot of spergs call masking)

Happened to me twice. Both times because of my crippling anxiety.

im not good at working in social settings

Im neet awoooooo

I could never do fast food it is the most degrading of all wagie jobs. Stocking shelves in a store was the lowest I've gone
I’ve worked fast food. It’s the fucking Stanford Prison Experiment.

View: https://youtu.be/iXv91xFipLM

You’ve got a bunch of wagies who are being abused by corporate for chump change, and show undying loyalty to the company and it’s rules.

>Noooo, you can’t take food. You only get one meal item a day.
>Nooo, you have a 10min break and you spent 15min.

Like nigga, you make $8/hr, and customers dump drinks you on (happens to everyone eventually). Why do you even give a fuck about this shithole?

Then the lowly wagie will get a $2 pay raise and the title of assistant manager, and they’ll go insane with power and start dunking on the lowly wagies who make $2 less than them like they’re a fucking Egyptian Pharoah whipping the slaves to build the pyramids. It’s the most pathetic shit in existance.

Whip Dom GIF by STAGEWOLF

It’s when I realized most people are programmed and designed to be slaves with their pathetic servant morality. Worship your masters so you can climb a single rung on the social ladder and shit on the plebs beneath you.

Then the lowly wagie will get a $2 pay raise and the title of assistant manager, and they’ll go insane with power and start dunking on the lowly wagies who make $2 less than them like they’re a fucking Egyptian Pharoah whipping the slaves to build the pyramids. It’s the most pathetic shit in existance.
Jfl I remember in retail the assistant managers also barely made more than the normal wagies yet there were so many NPC's slaving away in the hope of getting recognized for it :feelskek:

I’ve never even had a job before. I remember sending out like 5 applications then gave up because too much effort

Learn to get your shit together bro,

The blackpill is truth but i've seen some subhumans working in jobs much higher level than fast food.

I‘ve had countless jobs that I’ve gotten through a job agencies and the longest job I held was for a little less than 3 months. I loved that job and wish it wasn’t only seasonal. That one wasn’t through an agency tho. It was the first job I ever personally worked with a girl I found attractive. Fell in love and of course was rejected. Anyway, I’m going to a job interview tomorrow to be a sign holder jfl. I was a sign holder back in 2018 when I was like 19 or 20. I think it was my first job (not sure because I’ve had so many damn jobs but it was definitely one of the first if not first) and here I am almost 26 and haven’t progressed even a little bit and just went around in a circle. Hopefully I get it because I really need the money and it’s honestly probably the easiest job you can have. The hours are flexible and you can either be full or part time. I’m not sure yet if I wanna be outside in the sun holding a sign for 8 hours yet because I may have some other job opportunities soon. I got fired from the first sign holding job because I would sit down a lot and not point it correctly lol. But now I think after working way worse jobs over the past few years I’ll happily be able to do that and plus now I have pills I take for my back pain. Just standing on the sidewalk by myself watching the cars go by and pointing a sign. I could also probably use my phone while holding it depending on how big the sign is

Jobs are nothing more than modern day slavery. A slave can't quit because he'll get whipped and a worker can't quit because he'll starve.

uff how much this post represents me

It's fine walking out of jobs if you still live with your parents but if you live on your own, you have to wage slave or die.

I feel that, im slow in the head due to years of depression and ldar lifestyle.
Ive had a few restaurant jobs, mostly just prep work in the back kitchen. Been fired every time thou since im to slow and the other employees feel weird around me

Once you hit the 3 month mark you've become a regular at the workplace but the first week is the worst.

I’ve lasted 3 months now but any small talk is going to get me burned out

but on the 2nd hand, this other bitch ass old hag of a manager stood behind me most of the shifts i had and took every possible opportunity to yell at me to hurry up and also asking me am i slow in the head? :lasereyes: LIKE BITCH IVE ONLY BEEN HERE A FEW DAYS STOP HASSLING ME!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I WANTED TO DUNK HER WRNKLY OLD WHITE ASS HEAD into the vat of fryer oil near me!!!
You should’ve showed hER the way

I rejected from dominoes job it’s over

Don't be too hard on yourself, hypersocial work enviroments make me want to go Tarant on these wiggers, try industry work such as forklift, or security guard is pretty ok work and in short supply of workers, pressbreak is truly subhuman nigger joe work but the people as fellow pondscum were decent. I did some groundskeeping work a couple years back which was pretty comfy they always look for workers in summertime.

As an autsit degen subhuman stay away from service work they will bully you if you don't quit by yourself.