Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you hit puberty early

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Being an early bloomer, unless you have really good genes, just means you'll end up a truecel at the end because your growth gets stunted and it feels like you never grew up. Manletism is often associated with early puberty. I can confirm this because I hit puberty early I think, I began getting a perv stache at around 13. I spurted from 5'0 to 5'7 and never grew after 14. Some copers think that hitting puberty early means you're exposed to testosterone early meaning your dick will become bigger as opposed to hitting it on time or late, but that's not true since my dick is like 4 and a half inches erect. I went from normie to a truecel in a matter of years. It's fucking depressing to realize that your life could be destroyed in just a few years, people treat you like you matter and then soon all respect for you just vanishes. I only started really getting bullied for my size at like 15 because my smallness was becoming more and more obvious as those around me continued to grow.

I don't understand why people think late puberty is an incel trait. I mean sure, you also feel different from your peers, but at least you get used to the fact that you're genetic shit. Late bloomers also end up taller than average, because they have more time to grow. If I was a late bloomer I could've ended up relative to my father's height (he's 6'0) but my midget mom's genes fucked that up. It's over, I'm going to be seen as a kid for the rest of my life

I got into puberty at the age of 11, it never helped that it began with bad armpit odor, that one day the class had to stop because everyone wanted to barf and sent me to wash at the bathroom

I began getting a perv stache at around 13.
I started growing mine at 12, started getting acne at 11 (Still have acne, mine's genetic)
I grew quite a lot during puberty but I'm 5'6 (168cm), so it shows how much shorter I was before puberty
Large amounts of body and facial hair came later on at around 15-16

I started growing mine at 12, started getting acne at 11 (Still have acne, mine's genetic)
I grew quite a lot during puberty but I'm 5'6 (168cm), so it shows how much shorter I was before puberty
Large amounts of body and facial hair came later on at around 15-16
I still only have a perv stache and no beard, and I'm currently 18. My ass and legs are hairy though.

I hit puberty early. I didn't end up short or with a small dick but I had acne all through my teens, now I have scarring and still occasionally get breakouts and I'm in my 20s.

Tfw 21 years old and still sound like a 12 year old autist
Tfw 21 years old and only 5'6
Tfw 21 years old and 4 inch erect penis
tfw 21 years old and still can't grow a mustache or fully grown in facial hair

I got into puberty at the age of 11, it never helped that it began with bad armpit odor, that one day the class had to stop because everyone wanted to barf and sent me to wash at the bathroom
That is fucking brutal

Puberty I had it a year before my classmates and I masturbate since I was 10 years old.
I came out an incel completely.

Conversely, I was 3 years late to puberty.

i hit puberty late and i finished early my plates closed halfway through 16 and i am trapped inside the body of a toddler for the rest of my life

I started puberty when I was 10 and it went all downhill from there

Just the other kids being disgusted by you
Ah yes, the worst part is that teacher had to give me a soap to wash my armpits or smtng i don't rlly recall, idk if the teachers had pity or were just contemptful tbh

I feel like i never hit puberty tbh

Brutal

very opposite. studies show that men who start puberty late or who are physically immature as a teenager are more likely to be adult virgins. women value physical maturity

True, I got at 11