Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you help others

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I am quick to help if someone asks me for help. But this doesn't translates into romantic or sexual interest from an opposite gender. Meanwhille Chad is purely egoistical. But Chad is praised by soyciety, while incels are criticized for being egoistic narcissists who only care about their pleasure.

I can't even help myself how will I help others?

Everyone is an NPC and I'm not taking any quest.

Nobody has ever helped me once in my entire life.

Same. For years.
Now I'm starting to realize that it's a percentage game. It's not enough for me to ascend, but also I need other guys to fail. :feelsclown:

I used to care and I used to be a good person. Now I am bitter asshole and hate everyone

I legit used to think that helping foids helps you in ascending when I was bluepilled. If you don't help a foid, she will see you as an jerk subhuman and if you do help a foid, she would still see you as a subhuman but a nice subhuman, so I realized it's waste of time to help a foid if you are getting anything

Meanwhille Chad is purely egoistical. But Chad is praised by soyciety, while incels are criticized for being egoistic narcissists who only care about their pleasure.
In the world we're living rn things are like that
Everyone is an NPC and I'm not taking any quest.
:feelskek::feelskek:
"Excuse me, mr. Incel, where is the bus stop for [random bus number]?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back