Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait:You have yellow teeth

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Fuck life
★★★★★
OH MY FUCKING GAWDNESS NOT ONLY AM I AN QUARTER INDIAN BUT I ALSO HAS YELLOW TEETH!!! I was too depressed to brush my teeth back during childhood and I built back the habit of brushing my teeth when I was 17 (Yes I am not joking I didnt brush my teeth everyday until I was 17) I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR THIS but hey even if I did have white teeth I would still look subhuman.

Washing your teeth 3 times a day is cucked tbh

OH MY FUCKING GAWDNESS NOT ONLY AM I AN QUARTER INDIAN BUT I ALSO HAS YELLOW TEETH!!! I was too depressed to brush my teeth back during childhood and I built back the habit of brushing my teeth when I was 17 (Yes I am not joking I didnt brush my teeth everyday until I was 17) I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR THIS but hey even if I did have white teeth I would still look subhuman.
There we go, we found the reason you're inkwell.

There we go, we found the reason you're inkwell.
Nah its not just my teeth lol, even if my teeth were white I would still look severely subhuman ):

My canine teeth get yellow instantly if I miss a day or two of brushing. The rest of my teeth are always white no matter what for some reason.

I can't tell if mine are yellow, people compliment my teeth sometimes actually, I think they are real compliments. In pictures they look white. In the mirror it looks yellow. I can't tell. With light it looks white.

I can't tell if mine are yellow, people compliment my teeth sometimes actually, I think they are real compliments. In pictures they look white. In the mirror it looks yellow. I can't tell. With light it looks white.
White or yellow I am ugly either way

I have this same issue. I use a whitening toothpaste and mouthwash.

Haha giga cope no teeth for your face