Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] You have trouble peeing and pooping

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I have both urinary and defecatory constipation. And then usually when it comes out it’s nasty liquid diarrhea shit. One time I sat on the toilet taking a shit for 2 hours. It was suicidefuel.

As an incel, your body is both subhuman on the outside and it’s inner workings (not personality)

Why do you keep talking about shit?

nigga tryna get banned again:feelsseriously:
Why would I get banned for discussing my digestive problems? Plus, you can’t ban a moderator.

Fiber One cereal or Citrucel may help resolve your shitting issues OP but I’m not sure what you should do about your urinary problems assuming you’re already consuming the recommended daily intake of water as well not regularly sucking down ridiculous quantities of salt via overly salty foods.:feelsUgh:

Oh yeah and a doctor once basically told me if you eat more bananas that can help prevent diarrhea shit.

Fiber One cereal or Citrucel may help resolve your shitting issues OP but I’m not sure what you should do about your urinary problems assuming you’re already consuming the recommended daily intake of water as well not regularly sucking down ridiculous quantities of salt via overly salty foods.:feelsUgh:
I eat very salty shit

I eat very salty shit
Well there you go.

The salt sucks out all the fluid from your consumed items and probably makes it both difficult to piss and or shit.

So if you can manage it reduce or eliminate salty foods and see if anything improves.

i have bowels problems , have been constipated since day one

I sometimes have stomach pains. But nothing against the head pains and the feelings of dizziness.

Eat more fibre like bananas

also what's an n-mod

is that like an african-american mod

hmm

I have both urinary and defecatory constipation. And then usually when it comes out it’s nasty liquid diarrhea shit. One time I sat on the toilet taking a shit for 2 hours. It was suicidefuel.

As an incel, your body is both subhuman on the outside and it’s inner workings (not personality)
OP explain your diet and athletic habits, I'm wondering how much we can improve you with some changes

Fast food
right, so how about you stock up at the supermarket on some potentially healthy snackies?

I would suggest:

1) pickled beets
2) pickled hot peppers
3) pickled cucumbers
4) canned salmon (with skin and bones, don't get boneless like a pussy, chew the fucking bones)
5) canned sardines in tomato sauce
6) flake tuna (don't get chunk it's hard to mix) and get some mustard/relish/pickles etc to mix in
7) canned stew that has some meat and veggies
8) canned turkey, tasty
9) carrots, peel them, chop up, boil, mix with some pepper, garlic, bit of butter
10) spinach to steam
11) those little plastic cups of sliced peaches imported from greece just be careful opening them the water sprays everywhere
12) instead of biting into apples (this can fuck up your teeth if you're careless, I've cut back on it) get a decent ceramic knife to chop it in half and cut it into slices like you were a mommy doing this for your little boy: then you can have bite-size pieces to snack on with less mental effort, just make sure you throw out all of the core/seeds
13) celery and green onions are annoying stringy shits to eat so chop them up finely and boil them in a stew
14) get some sweet potatoe instad of standard potato in your stew, has healthy carotenes
15) get some omega 3 oil in geltain capsules (don't buy the liquid it goes rancid fast once you open) ideally fish oil so you get proper EPA/DHA
16) get a little whey powder to mix with water or milk now and then, just don't overdo it as I often have in the past or you'll get mad farts
17) I'm wasting too much time on you OP bye

right, so how about you stock up at the supermarket on some potentially healthy snackies?

I would suggest:

1) pickled beets
2) pickled hot peppers
3) pickled cucumbers
4) canned salmon (with skin and bones, don't get boneless like a pussy, chew the fucking bones)
5) canned sardines in tomato sauce
6) flake tuna (don't get chunk it's hard to mix) and get some mustard/relish/pickles etc to mix in
7) canned stew that has some meat and veggies
8) canned turkey, tasty
9) carrots, peel them, chop up, boil, mix with some pepper, garlic, bit of butter
10) spinach to steam
11) those little plastic cups of sliced peaches imported from greece just be careful opening them the water sprays everywhere
12) instead of biting into apples (this can fuck up your teeth if you're careless, I've cut back on it) get a decent ceramic knife to chop it in half and cut it into slices like you were a mommy doing this for your little boy: then you can have bite-size pieces to snack on with less mental effort, just make sure you throw out all of the core/seeds
13) celery and green onions are annoying stringy shits to eat so chop them up finely and boil them in a stew
14) get some sweet potatoe instad of standard potato in your stew, has healthy carotenes
15) get some omega 3 oil in geltain capsules (don't buy the liquid it goes rancid fast once you open) ideally fish oil so you get proper EPA/DHA
16) get a little whey powder to mix with water or milk now and then, just don't overdo it as I often have in the past or you'll get mad farts
17) I'm wasting too much time on you OP bye
I hate going to the supermarket. It’s full of foids. I am NEET

Why do you keep talking about shit?
@-BrettyBoy- I take very slimy shits due to being NEET and having awful eating habits. It is due to me being a turbo autist cel

eat some of your poop and pee, it may help

No tbh my digestive system is almost always running at optimal functionality

seems like there have been many poopoo peepee threads lately

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back