Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You Have Small Penis

Lol nigga what?
0 - 1 = 1 inch.
On my meters it starts at zero when i måle the item to see if its lang enough for the thing it says 0 but start at 1 is what im trying to say and they want it to start at 0 but then you loose an inch

On my meters it starts at zero when i måle the item to see if its lang enough for the thing it says 0 but start at 1 is what im trying to say and they want it to start at 0 but then you loose an inch
You don’t. You’re supposed to start at 0. 0 - 1 = 1 inch in the same way that. 1 - 2 = 1 inch.
You don’t start at an inch lol, you start at nothing.
I’m not even sure I understand what you’re saying.

You don’t. You’re supposed to start at 0. 0 - 1 = 1 inch in the same way that. 1 - 2 = 1 inch.
You don’t start at an inch lol, you start at nothing.
I’m not even sure I understand what you’re saying.
Yes i ment that you start at 0 but then stretch it an inch and then it becomes 1

Why do you care about penis size as an Incel? My penis is 7 inches but I'm only 5 ft 6 and balding and women are still disgusted by me.

No dick for height or frame or face