Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have no talents.

I dont have real talents (think about piano playing, being good at something which needs effort, highly skilled in stuff).

I think many incels are like this, I've nothing to offer a female let alone this world.
Pretty much me

Even months and years of consistent practice and effort aren't enough to get me any success in those areas (trust me I've tried).

i have many many talents but none of that seem to help. the more i sharpen my skills the lonelier i get

I pretend my lack of talent is my talent!
Roll-Safe-1485964928-compressed.jpg

i wouldn’t say I’m like this. I’m good at writing and fishing and hunting and growing things. I’m always learning new wilderness skills and writing things. It’s just the stuff I do is mostly lost arts in today’s society. If you look at shit females do, it’s nothing cool tbh. Makeup, hanging out with friends, Netflix, fucking Chad, and that’s about it. They are all basically carbon copies of eachother. I suppose normie men are like that too, especially once they settle down. Go to work, mow the grass, drink beer and watch sports. I don’t think it’s somthing that is specific to anybody really, our lives in general are just purposeless by themselves so we use these surrogate activities to give us purpose.

I have no passion for anything, everything is boring

I dont have real talents (think about piano playing, being good at something which needs effort, highly skilled in stuff).

I think many incels are like this, I've nothing to offer a female let alone this world.
Lots of men are talented. Women only care about looks.

im good at scamming ppl in videogames, made me a lot of money in dota 2
i wouldn’t say I’m like this. I’m good at writing and fishing and hunting and growing things. I’m always learning new wilderness skills and writing things. It’s just the stuff I do is mostly lost arts in today’s society. If you look at shit females do, it’s nothing cool tbh. Makeup, hanging out with friends, Netflix, fucking Chad, and that’s about it. They are all basically carbon copies of eachother. I suppose normie men are like that too, especially once they settle down. Go to work, mow the grass, drink beer and watch sports. I don’t think it’s somthing that is specific to anybody really, our lives in general are just purposeless by themselves so we use these surrogate activities to give us purpose.
how can you tell you're good at writing?

Lots of men are talented. Women only care about looks.
The suifuel thing is, many Chads are actually talented...
Many of them spend their lives focusing on "self improvement", professionally, academically, and hobbymaxxing, since they don't have to care about socialmaxxing at all because they are magnets and always surrounded by friends and foids that gives them validation and ego boosts, incentives to "keep going"

I know. I have no talents. I suffer from coordination disorders. That makes me unable to compete with other people in sports etc. I can't play music instruments, either. After months of failure I had to quit my guitar lessons. I am extremely shitty at playing video games, too. My intellectual capacities are mediocre (IQ = 107), I am an above average student, however, because I invest all my time in my school projects/learning - just because I have nothing else to do. But even then I am unable to keep up with smarter students (and they have a better private life, too). Sometimes I wonder, why I am, what I am - a talentless loser with no place in the world. If I only had one thing, where I could excel.