Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You have nightmares more often than good dreams

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
It was different from when I was younger, now I'm getting nightmares and waking up immediately when something bad happens in the dream. It's ovER for sleepycels

I love nightmares. It's like getting free episodes of the walking dead that nobody else has seen. Embrace your nightmares

I love nightmares. It's like getting free episodes of the walking dead that nobody else has seen. Embrace your nightmare
My dream just earlier was when I was in a room on my front lawn with windows and me trying to fix the drapes so nobody would see the light from the tv and enter but this polygram person with a floating head passed by and suddenly when I checked the other side of the windows he suddenly fell off the roof of the room and I just woke up as if I immediately quit a scary game.

My dream just earlier was when I was in a room on my front lawn with windows and me trying to fix the drapes so nobody would see the light from the tv and enter but this polygram person with a floating head passed by and suddenly when I checked the other side of the windows he suddenly fell off the roof of the room and I just woke up as if I immediately quit a scary game.
Did you enjoy it? Got to respect a mind that can create images that vivid from nothing!

Did you enjoy it? Got to respect a mind that can create images that vivid from nothing!
Really, I thought everyone could make strange dreams like that, but no because I was scared, ovER for scaredycatcels

Really, I thought everyone could make strange dreams like that, but no because I was scared, ovER for scaredycatcels
Even when you're asleep your mind can do incredible things. You're a special being, be proud of it and hold on to it. Don't let it get you down. None of us asked to be on this ride, but we got our ticket and you just have to enjoy the ups and downs <3

Even when you're asleep your mind can do incredible things. You're a special being, be proud of it and hold on to it. Don't let it get you down. None of us asked to be on this ride, but we got our ticket and you just have to enjoy the ups and downs <3
I guess, thanks brocel

in my adolescence i practically dreamt nightmares every night. this coincided when i was in high school which was one of the worst stages of my existence. it is not surprising that today being neet i have almost no nightmares.

in my adolescence i practically dreamt nightmares every night. this coincided when i was in high school which was one of the worst stages of my existence. it is not surprising that today being neet i have almost no nightmares.
I got nightmares either way, rn I'm NEETing but just last night had a fright, sucks you have to go through that.

The last actual nightmare I had that wasn't some sleep paralysis shit was like in early 2023 or late 2022. In the dream I had woken up in my room, while it was still dark of course and there was some boogyman in the corner of my room, some other boogyman staring at me in the window, and some weirdo coming out of my TV. Of course I got the fuck scared out of me and ran out of my room because I thought it was actually real, I noticed my mom and sister were gone and I eventually woke up.

The last actual nightmare I had that wasn't some sleep paralysis shit was like in early 2023 or late 2022. In the dream I had woken up in my room, while it was still dark of course and there was some boogyman in the corner of my room, some other boogyman staring at me in the window, and some weirdo coming out of my TV. Of course I got the fuck scared out of me and ran out of my room because I thought it was actually real, I noticed my mom and sister were gone and I eventually woke up.
Fuuuuuuuuck, brocel you got some demons in your head