Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You have never stayed in a hotel

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Never had an opportunity to go out with someone and stay over night. Never travelled. :(
Hallway_Shining-1280x720.png

I was with family
had to watch all the chads staying with their gfs while im rotting in my room

I've been in a hotel before. I've gone to a show with my parents when I was a young teenager.

I am a frequentflyercel and have stayed in my fair share of hotels, idk what you are talking about.

Was there. Was bullied by the kids at the swimming pool and afterwards never really left the room.

true
i remember going to a hotel when i was a little boy. maybe between 8-10. had a family reunion or something. my parents took us. me and my grandpa shared a room and my mom & dad had the room next to ours. heard them fucking all night which was annoying then my grandpa kicked me out of our room and i had to sleep with my parents because he couldn't stand my snoring

but ive never stayed at a hotel as an adult
i think i'd be too scared of bed bugs and dudes jacking off all over my pillow

It should be more like Incel trait: When you stay in a hotel you spend all the time in your room instead of socializing at the bar
true
i remember going to a hotel when i was a little boy. maybe between 8-10. had a family reunion or something. my parents took us. me and my grandpa shared a room and my mom & dad had the room next to ours. heard them fucking all night which was annoying then my grandpa kicked me out of our room and i had to sleep with my parents because he couldn't stand my snoring

but ive never stayed at a hotel as an adult
i think i'd be too scared of bed bugs and dudes jacking off all over my pillow

I bought an ultraviolet flashlight for like $7 on Amazon. It'll show if there are any cumstains on the sheets/pillows.

coming from Vegas and too sleepy to drive.
a motel in Hollywood with a hooker
by the hr motels in L.A.
mostly nasty cheap, roach infested places. Glad I never go bed bugs.

Also better places. Some guys from work for whatever reason if I wanted to go to Vegas with them and family, sure I'll take the ride. Stayed in nice hotels. What incel got to do with all this?

i've stayed in a hotel (alone) many times. i even tried trump's hotel once, it was not that great

I used to have to do it for my job.

I remember the first time I went on vacation as an adult my grandmother had dragged me along with my great grandmother to the beach and we were staying in a hotel. When you're a kid the beach can be a lot of fun but now that I was an adult I realized that a lot of the kid shit I once enjoyed was no longer fun or available to me. I went downstairs for a nightwalk on the sand and there was a couple making out on the deck you cross over to get to the water and I told myself I definitely would not go on another beach vacation.