Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have never been in a fight

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Almost only normies get into fights. In my 20 years on this planet i have so far never got into a fight. There were surely a few times where i wanted to beat someone, but i didnt do it because i'd stood no chance as i am a manlet, a framecel and a handcel. Is it even possible to be a good fighter when you have tiny hands ?

join a boxing gym , it will take time and work but you will surprise yourself at what you are capable of

Same. I had few beefs as kid, other kids pushing me and such. But we never hit each other.

Do internet fights count?

I get into fights all the time lmao. I even have a scar on my back that I got in February. One nigga threw a steel chair at me.

I had a fight with this one kid in third grade because he kept on saying racist shit to me.

I won the fight because I probably had like 50lb on him because he was pretty scrawny

I showed dat cracka wassup!

(It was a really shitty fight tho lol)

I get into fights all the time lmao. I even have a scar on my back that I got in February. One nigga threw a steel chair at me.
Nigga what happened with the chair incident???

I’ve never been in a single fight in my 19 years of life. I really should join a boxing gym though so I’d stand a chance if I ever got into a fight

Mogs me. Whats your win/lose ratio ?

Nigga what happened with the chair incident???
It was basically a fight in the cafeteria. Some retarded coon called a nigga a racial slur and he fought back. One thing leads to another and before you know it there's a brawl even I jump in because one of my friends was involved. Some unhinged nigger threw a steel chair at me and it hit me right on my upper back before I caught up to him and caved his skull in . I can send the video of the fight in DM. I'm not in the video tho.

as another person here said take up boxing classes, you’ll get your anger out, leanmaxx and learn to fight properly all at the same time.

I had a fight with this one kid in third grade because he kept on saying racist shit to me.

I won the fight because I probably had like 50lb on him because he was pretty scrawny

I showed dat cracka wassup!

(It was a really shitty fight tho lol)
>is a mutt
>calls other cracker

as another person here said take up boxing classes, you’ll get your anger out, leanmaxx and learn to fight properly all at the same time.
No boxing for my poor frame and height. Id rather get some arms, but Germany has extremely cucked weapon laws

I’ve never been in a single fight in my 19 years of life. I really should join a boxing gym though so I’d stand a chance if I ever got into a fight
When you're tall and big framed you don't need to fight if you can intimidate other guys

It was basically a fight in the cafeteria. Some retarded coon called a nigga a racial slur and he fought back. One thing leads to another and before you know it there's a brawl even I jump in because one of my friends was involved. Some unhinged nigger threw a steel chair at me and it hit me right on my upper back before I caught up to him and caved his skull in . I can send the video of the fight in DM. I'm not in the video tho.
Yeah send me the vid pls

Mogs me. Whats your win/lose ratio ?
Most fights just end up with the college security or thr police coming in between. So no fight reaches a definitive end but I kick their asses if there are less than 2-3 niggas involved and I get my ass kicked if they jump on me in a group or have some kind of a weapon like Steel Bottle, Metal bracelet etc.

When you're tall and big framed you don't need to fight if you can intimidate other guys
I’m 6 feet tall but I have narrow shoulders and can’t gain weight past 155 pounds, so I’m kind of skinny. Still, most other guys seem to treat me with respect because of my height. If I was a manlet with the same frame it would be awful.

Most fights just end up with the college security or thr police coming in between. So no fight reaches a definitive end but I kick their asses if there are less than 2-3 niggas involved and I get my ass kicked if they jump on me in a group or have some kind of a weapon like Steel Bottle, Metal bracelet etc.
Didnt know that school security is so common in other countries

No boxing for my poor frame and height.
there is though :feelsthink: seriously im 125 lbs at 5'9 and im good at boxing. i could fuck up a good portion of normies.
my frame is like sandy saddler, pic related. one of the best featherweights of all time. scored over 100 knockouts.
Sandy saddler 28087a4c 2d62 4829 934b 8961eee9cd7 resize 750 22084520

They always cuck me from the satisfaction of seeing them niggas begging me for mercy
Didnt know that school security is so common in other countries

I tended to get into fights when I was younger. I don't ever remember initiating a fight.

One time my friend had a disagreeing with me about something and he immediately started a fight and started to push me, so I pushed him into a puddle and his jeans got dirty and he started to give shit to me about that too.

Other times it was kids older and bigger than me.

If you don't want others to initiate fights with you, then train your neck muscles.

I've been attacked multiple times, never started a fight myself.

so are you going to join boxing gym? @Friezacel :feelsBox: :feelsBox:

Almost only normies get into fights. In my 20 years on this planet i have so far never got into a fight. There were surely a few times where i wanted to beat someone, but i didnt do it because i'd stood no chance as i am a manlet, a framecel and a handcel. Is it even possible to be a good fighter when you have tiny hands ?
Outside of sparring I've only been in one fight. I won.

Yes because I'm much smaller than everyone who would try to fight me

This
No boxing for my poor frame and height. Id rather get some arms, but Germany has extremely cucked weapon laws
Well you might as well do something

Last edited:
I've got into many fights in high-school

Is it even possible to be a good fighter when you have tiny hands ?
It doesn't really matter for striking but it can be an issue for grappling.