Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You have messy hairs/you don't care about your hairstyle

Sincere

Sincere

Sincerely Yours
-
Bluepill ppl think hairstyles makes them more attractive but it's all about bone structure. After swallowing the bonepill I've stopped caring about my hairstyle.

I have long messy hairs :feelsbadman:

Do you guys relate to this? Fakecel if you don't

Brag thread. Reported for having hair.

True tbh, I don’t give a fuck bout my haircut

You need to harimaxx, bhai. It's very legit :feelsokman:

hair is very important and can somewhat hide flaws in bone structure.
a bad haircut makes me look much worse, and balding would destroy me, so i care about my hair a lot.

a bad haircut makes me look much worse, and balding would destroy me, so i care about my hair a lot.
I disagree. Zayn Malik looks good in all hair styles because of his bone structure
Hair is very important. I love hair
Ok? I'll baldmaxx and psychopathmaxx

I disagree. Zayn Malik looks good in all hair styles because of his bone structure
he would look better or worse depending on his hair style, even if he looks good with all.
and if he were norwooding badly, it would reduce him immeasurably.

he would look better or worse depending on his hair style, even if he looks good with all.
and if he were norwooding badly, it would reduce him immeasurably.
Could be I dunno

Everyone in this thread except me is an orbiter :dab:

Hair thickness and hairline are a million times more important than haircut. If your hair is very thick and not recessed then any haircut will look good (tho some will look even better).

The reason haircuts are "important" is because shaved sides and long at the top makes you look less norwoody

It's all about faking good hair genetics

My hair the past 6 months has thinned out so much, when I first noticed it I just wanted to kill myself

Cope. Hair is life. Well, cope actually. I want to have a samuraï bun some day. Wish me luck boyos.

Everyone in this thread except me is an orbiter :dab:
But you are stupid so that equals out

Hair thickness and hairline are a million times more important than haircut. If your hair is very thick and not recessed then any haircut will look good (tho some will look even better).

The reason haircuts are "important" is because shaved sides and long at the top makes you look less norwoody

Hmm makes sense

I agree with you but didn't know some of the details.
It's not all about bone structure is the main point, if you read the OP.
Hair is very important as well.

yep. i have shitty hair genetics

What do you think about this?
Images

Bones > Hairs

Nigga i've made so many posts and threads about hair on this forum. Hair is life. Norwooding destroyed me and putting chemicals on my scalp is the only thing making me cling onto my humanity

Hair is extremely important but it's 99% hair density and recession level.

Ever since minox and ketoconazole thickened my hair I can get away with almost anything. Whether I style my hair or not it still looks way better than before because it's way thicker and less recessed. Seriously even my bed hair and my post shower semi wet hair look better than my non drugged hair with good styling

Chad's bed hair with NW0 thick hair mogs the shit out of normie hair with the best styling in the world

What do you think about this?
View attachment 373935

Bones > Hairs
Male models look like creeps and pedos when they're shooped to be balding

Male models look like creeps and pedos when they're shooped to be balding

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Blackpilled again

Huh, guess I'm an Incel

Btw @Gymcelled sent you a PM :)

What does your hair look like @Sincere

Btw @Gymcelled sent you a PM :)
@Gymcelled bro be careful with this one tbh, might be some kind of troll judging from all the other posts he made.

I really hope I don't bald. Well, I won't care if I start balding when I'm like 40+, but I don't want to start balding young. That would be brutal

I don't have hair

@Gymcelled bro be careful with this one tbh, might be some kind of troll judging from all the other posts he made.

Did some PMs

Very hrrmmmm tbh

I just make sure I have a fringe because I'm a balding youngcel

Like Logan Paul?
Fringe slightly below eyebrows with the rest a bit shorter, all I have to do after a shower is go crazy with a towel on it and looks fine

I'm black. Black people can't have messed up hair.

Lmao.

He/she/it has asked me some lifting advice by pm

If you're gl and your hair is also good, messy hair looks even better that combed hair.

my hair is slightly past shoulder-length and yeah, it's always messy, conditioners are no use -- it looks puffy no matter what

Last edited:
There is no hairstyle for your face if you are ugly

I'm a long-haired metalheadcel
i care alot about my hair

I'm perplexed. Could someone please explain if OP is really a foid or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back