Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you have installed linux at least once in you're life

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal alien
Only people who care about this are seen as really fucking weird and paranoid by normfags even rare in .is to see a linux user rn I am using windows 10 ltsc with a bunch of anti jew scripts from github.

I use windows because im lazy as fuck. My brother use linux and is always saying for me to change. He is also incel.

I tried to do it before but I think my laptop was out-dated or improperly equipped.

I even followed the guides of several Indian computer wizzies to no avail.

i've installed it on my sERvER and dualboot it on my main PC

all my shit runs Linux, some run BSD. hate windows and MacOS with a burning passion

all my shit runs Linux, some run BSD. hate windows and MacOS with a burning passion
Liked Fedora the most I even followed an autistic tutorial on setting up Alpine to be suited for a desktop for fun

Liked Fedora the most I even followed an autistic tutorial on setting up Alpine to be suited for a desktop for fun
runs fedora now actually, recommends it, good blend between stable and rolling realease. and i found KDE too just run better on Fedora aswell if you like that. no down-time or any major issues beyond my stupidity, recommends if you want a linux daily driver

i have used all the major Distros and various smaller Distros aswell. enjoyed Fedora and Gentoo the most

if you just want a project, try out BSD, some basic server or VM something, maybe configure a Gentoo install.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back