Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have crooked teeth as it's sign of narrow jaw

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
@Saysitsover is making a lot of threads about teeth so I think someone have to say the obvious: narrow jaw causes crooked teeth.
If tooth dont have enough space it makes other teeth to go sideways.
Having crooked teeth is very good indicator of having narrow jaw and narrow jaw is incel trait.

It also says a lot about your parents: normal parents will make sure to get your teeth straight when you are kid/teenager or at the very last when you are young adult because they know straight teeth are a basic requirement for looking acceptable.

For example my mother didnt care that I have crooked teeth and in my country orthodontist ARE FREE for kids. And my father didnt care about me since I was born and left my mom, but its another story.

Now I would have to pay like 5 minimum wages to get braces, but Im so ugly in other aspects that it wouldnt matter anyway because all Im going to fuck anyway are prostitutes.

Last edited:
My teeth are giga fucked even after braces. They said I had to remove like 6 teeth to get peak results, but refused.

My teeth are giga fucked even after braces. They said I had to remove like 6 teeth to get peak results, but refused.
Nice, I have to remove only 4.
But yea fucked up teeth are incel trait. No chad has crooked teeth because he has wide jaw and enough space.