Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Trait: you have a personal relationship with music

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Yeah, you prefer not to talk about the music you like with normies, because they WILL mock you for it. Or just not understand that you are a complex sensitive faggot when it comes to music. We are acutely aware of how much taste in one's music can bare one's soul, and we are not comfortable exposing that to strangers. This is not to say normies also can't have a personal relationship with music, but they aren't committed to it like we are. They are just music SLUTS. They don't care. I LIKE ALL MUSIC-- are the words of an UNLOYAL WHORE.

Their relationships with music have NO DEPTH, and they prefer it that way. We'd rather sit down and listen to something, because the music makes us feel a specific complex emotion that we want to recreate, that normies usually try to escape from so they could become even more normal. For normies, they just want to set a chill mood that makes for good group dynamics. Lo-Fi Hip Hop Girl. House. Top 40. That doesn't sit right with me. There's something demonic about that. Music doesn't have to make us happy or put us in a high energy mood.

But to incels, we are like, NO, what the fuck is wrong with you fools??? Why are you dancing to shit music you don't even know??? It's fucking gay and proves how much of a slut everyone is. If I like a musician's music, I get really curious about them, and want to know why and how it was made. Like if we like the music a musician makes, WE ARE FANS FOR LIFE. This rabid sense of loyalty SHOULD be the paramount goal of a musician. A normie will just stop listening to R Kelly, because it's not appropriate anymore.

Normies, they can dance with just any generic shit music on the dance floor, because it's NOT about the music-- its about being popular and having fun, music to them. It's more about keeping a rotation of hip new musical guests on SNL, with no loyalty whatsoever to specific music that gave them more.

Last edited:
Normies have surface level taste anyways.

Yeah, you prefer not to talk about the music you like with normies, because they WILL mock you for it.
Then I discover that they listen to TAYLOR SWIFT AND JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER JFL!!!

I enjoy jerking off into CDS. Yes.

i listen to retarded ambient crap but i did find a guy who liked similar music, just more normified (jean michel jarre, for example)

however normies even if they have a good convo with an autist, they won't follow up because they'd rather just talk to social people and not have "deep" conversations, at least not more often than like once a year

a guy with 100 friends is seen as infinitely more valuable than a guy that has the same hobbies and preferences

i listen to retarded ambient crap but i did find a guy who liked similar music, just more normified (jean michel jarre, for example)

however normies even if they have a good convo with an autist, they won't follow up because they'd rather just talk to social people and not have "deep" conversations, at least not more often than like once a year

a guy with 100 friends is seen as infinitely more valuable than a guy that has the same hobbies and preferences
And they make fun of US for objectifying people.

BITCH, we are the ONLY FUCKERS ON EARTH pointing out that YOU are the social parasites monkeybranching from cool to cooler

It's not just that, but they don't even treat the music they do listen to with any amount of respect. To them, music is just a "background piece," to play while they're doing something else, typically work. How many normies will actually sit down, put on some music, and just close their eyes and take it all in? Very few of them, I'm willing to bet. It's not a hobby, or a passionate activity for them; it just fills the void of their boring, bland lives. :feelsjuice:

Based because it’s true and don’t hear it often. I would have roped 2 years ago if not for music. Normies suck they don’t appreciate it, what they “listen” to is explosive diarrhoea

It's not just that, but they don't even treat the music they do listen to with any amount of respect. To them, music is just a "background piece," to play while they're doing something else, typically work. How many normies will actually sit down, put on some music, and just close their eyes and take it all in? Very few of them, I'm willing to bet. It's not a hobby, or a passionate activity for them; it just fills the void of their boring, bland lives. :feelsjuice:
Exactly my thoughts on this

Really good music and literature speak the truth, and normies can't understand it because they lie 24 hours a day.

They won't know what to play when Michael Jackson finally gets cancelled.

Most Shit i listen to.has 500-2000 views on soundcloud and OST / Game Soundtracks.

Music has to actually Sound good but Not To pretentious or generic " for me.

Yeah, you prefer not to talk about the music you like with normies, because they WILL mock you for it. Or just not understand that you are a complex sensitive faggot when it comes to music. We are acutely aware of how much taste in one's music can bare one's soul, and we are not comfortable exposing that to strangers. This is not to say normies also can't have a personal relationship with music, but they aren't committed to it like we are. They are just music SLUTS. They don't care. I LIKE ALL MUSIC-- are the words of an UNLOYAL WHORE.

Their relationships with music have NO DEPTH, and they prefer it that way. We'd rather sit down and listen to something, because the music makes us feel a specific complex emotion that we want to recreate, that normies usually try to escape from so they could become even more normal. For normies, they just want to set a chill mood that makes for good group dynamics. Lo-Fi Hip Hop Girl. House. Top 40. That doesn't sit right with me. There's something demonic about that. Music doesn't have to make us happy or put us in a high energy mood.

But to incels, we are like, NO, what the fuck is wrong with you fools??? Why are you dancing to shit music you don't even know??? It's fucking gay and proves how much of a slut everyone is. If I like a musician's music, I get really curious about them, and want to know why and how it was made. Like if we like the music a musician makes, WE ARE FANS FOR LIFE. This rabid sense of loyalty SHOULD be the paramount goal of a musician. A normie will just stop listening to R Kelly, because it's not appropriate anymore.

Normies, they can dance with just any generic shit music on the dance floor, because it's NOT about the music-- its about being popular and having fun, music to them. It's more about keeping a rotation of hip new musical guests on SNL, with no loyalty whatsoever to specific music that gave them more.
I turn up my car radio on full volume and blast out the best of the underground simply to disrupt the lives of normies with my squeaky rappers :feelsokman:

Re: OT what music do you listen to
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184950138Monday, March 07, 2016 5:01 PM CST
Very simple. Culture Club is the only truly superior musical group available. If you would like a display of the group's capabilities, spectate this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewVugPHon4

Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184964008Monday, March 07, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"they suck so im not going to listen" "they suck"? Such a naive and idiotic statement is very concerning. Culture Club is essentially superior to any of the aforementioned groups. Only your own idiocy prevents you from indulging in such domineering musical bliss.
Re: Post songs and I will rate them
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184679157Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:13 AM CST
Ah, well, given that you are rating songs from various timelines, I suppose the glorious C.C music group will entertain you:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI
Superior music, I suppose.

Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184824073Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:57 PM CST
Given that we are already acquainted, I suppose that I could temporarily cease with my criticism of your abysmal mathematical capabilities to provide a neutral discussion. I have provided the music links below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewVugPHon4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwb9-OlQimc

Naturally, such a superior musical group deserves plenty of recognition.

Time Will Not Give Me Time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186214843Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:49 PM CDT
Ah yes, here you go, naive adolescent schoolchildren. Rejoice, as I will link you to superior musical capabilities: