Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You hated Sakura

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Overdosed on Copium
★★★
Apart from her being FUCKING USELESS as a member of Team 7, you hated Sakura cause she wasn't in love with Naruto and instead loved the attractive Chad bad boy Sasuke.

Naruto the guy who fought to bring Sasuke back
Naruto the guy who saved the village from pain after she called on him
Naruto the guy who saved her from Gaara in the Chunin exams
Naruto who was always there while Sasuke was away

Instead, she crushed on the guy who always thought she was annoying
The guy who tried to kill her on multiple occasions
The guy who was ready to destroy her village
Sasuke Uchiha

She then married Sasuke who's never home while Naruto is still there to support as the hokage

Attachments

• Naruto_newshot.png
    Naruto_newshot.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • so-naruto-has-shown-in-the-last-that-he-can-look-cool-and-v0-o1rythyrael81.jpg
    so-naruto-has-shown-in-the-last-that-he-can-look-cool-and-v0-o1rythyrael81.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
  • sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
I really like Rock Lee because cause he accurately represents the tragedy of the redpilled incel.

Bro basically listened to Jeremy Meeks' advice and got BTFO by genetically superior people as a consequence.

Last edited:
cardcaptor sakura MOGS HARD (fogs)

I really like Rock Lee because cause he accurately represents the tragedy of the redpilled incel.

Bro basically listened to Jeremy Meeks' advice and got BTFO by genetically superior people as a consequence.
Rock lee was my favorite too. He deserved better

I wanted to fu kher

Sounds like OP self-inserted as Naruto tbh

Hope you grow out of it

Incel trait: I hate naruto

Still would fuck her

Sounds like OP self-inserted as Naruto tbh

Hope you grow out of it
that's the point of shonen. young boys self insert themselves as the protagonist. It's not like I've "grown" out of it, more like I found so many blackpills in anime, it's crazy. This was one. So many guys in the Naruto fandom, dislike Sakura to such a degree that the explanation "she was useless" didn't feel adequate. They also self-inserted themselves into the character and noticed that Sasuke was Sakura's endgame, when in most teenage boy media, the main guy gets with the main girl. They're all incels in denial.

Rock lee was my favorite too. He deserved better
Yes he did. He was in my top 5 in part 1. Unfortunately, his role became that of a jestermaxxer

that's the point of shonen. young boys self insert themselves as the protagonist. It's not like I've "grown" out of it
OK, just saying that you seemed really invested while dickriding Naruto in the OP

He should've been the mc as far as I am concerned. Coolest fighting style among them
Black Clover is kind of like that. Can't use magic (chakra). But has the ability to conduct anti magic. (Unfair power = Kurama). Kind of like if Rock Lee had the 9 tails.

Apart from her being FUCKING USELESS as a member of Team 7, you hated Sakura cause she wasn't in love with Naruto and instead loved the attractive Chad bad boy Sasuke.

Naruto the guy who fought to bring Sasuke back
Naruto the guy who saved the village from pain after she called on him
Naruto the guy who saved her from Gaara in the Chunin exams
Naruto who was always there while Sasuke was away

Instead, she crushed on the guy who always thought she was annoying
The guy who tried to kill her on multiple occasions
The guy who was ready to destroy her village
Sasuke Uchiha

She then married Sasuke who's never home while Naruto is still there to support as the hokage
I wanted Naruto and Ino to get together cause Blue eyed Blonde aryans should only date each other.

I wanted Naruto and Ino to get together cause Blue eyed Blonde aryans should only date each other.
Brother :feelswhat:
Ino was the prettiest tho
And Temari after the timeskip was fine as hell

She was a faithful representation of the unbearable young zoomer woman with feminist and vegan tendencies, beautiful in face but flat in body.

He was never really my type, good for Nabruto for staying with Hinata, hotter and more submissive.