Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you hate sunlight and artificial light

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I hate the sunlight and artificial light. It's from staying indoors in the dark so much that the light triggers you, kinda like waking you up really hard and increasing your cortisol and anxiety levels, giving you a boost of bad adrenaline. It also hurts my eyes and gives me a weird feeling in my brain.

All replycels are entitled to a high quality non-postmaxxing reply. :feelsokman:

I can't even look at screens without the night light :feelscry::feelscry:

'Just be a vampire' theory.

Women: "I love vampires!"

This guy
: "Lifefuel!"

Women: No, not that kind of vampires, this kind:

This guy 1652836663007: "Pass me the rope!"

I hate the sunlight and artificial light. It's from staying indoors in the dark so much that the light triggers you, kinda like waking you up really hard and increasing your cortisol and anxiety levels, giving you a boost of bad adrenaline. It also hurts my eyes and gives me a weird feeling in my brain.
of course, because the sunlight makes you realize how time goes by
the day is over and you spent the whole day sitting in front of the computer instead of going out and doing normal people's things , there is no way of knowing that during the night

I despise sunlight. One of the many reasons i detest summer.

Always tired throughout the day but almost impossible to fall asleep at night unless I take melatonin or smoke weed :smonk:

Because I can't get proper blackout curtains I've taped a blanket over my window as a makeshift way of stopping some sun from entering my room. It really bothers me getting woken up with so much sunlight in the mornings.

I pay almost nothing in electricity bills because I always keep the lights off :chad:

of course, because the sunlight makes you realize how time goes by
the day is over and you spent the whole day sitting in front of the computer instead of going out and doing normal people's things , there is no way of knowing that during the night
Yes, exactly

I use lamps at night because I hate overhead lights.