Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you hate eating healthy and don't bother trying

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Future Wizard
★★★★
I find most peppers and vegetables absolutely repulsive I do like mango and pineapple though if talking about fruit also got into drinking soda a lot in teen years Dr pepper mogs

Truecel trait: YOU COPE WITH GREASY JUNK FOOD :feelsdevil:

My appetite is vERy high so i just eat anything i get.

I WANT TO EAT WOMAN PUSSY :lasereyes:
You need to look like this
IMG 0543
Or SOYciety will arrest you. Just dollmaxx or dakimakuramaxx

I find most peppers and vegetables absolutely repulsive I do like mango and pineapple though if talking about fruit also got into drinking soda a lot in teen years Dr pepper mogs
fanta pineapple mogs tbh. Mango is to messy but I do enjoy occasionally. Pineapple is based af, my favourite fruit tbh. I like veges not gonna lie. I eat my moms veges though, I can' t cook for shit

fanta pineapple mogs tbh. Mango is to messy but I do enjoy occasionally. Pineapple is based af, my favourite fruit tbh. I like veges not gonna lie. I eat my moms veges though, I can' t cook for shit
Someone who can actually cook can make them palatable good even I have went to Thai restaurant and liked the veges there otherwise :feelspuke:

Its not like vegetables are actually healthy anyways. The healthiest food source are organs, blood and meat

Its not like vegetables are actually healthy anyways. The healthiest food source are organs, blood and meat
Yes, organs, blood and meat are the best foods to speedrun cancer development

Yes, organs, blood and meat are the best foods to speedrun cancer development
That is what the elites want you to think, think about it a little bit. They are pushing vegan diets for a reason, they don't want you to be healthy and strong, they want you to be sick, low T and weak so you just comply to society like a slave. Besides listen to your instincts, what color do you find more appetizing, green or red? Yeah the answer is red, no humans wants to eat leaves. Also it has been already proven in studies that plants have a lot of nutrients(almost 15 if I rember correctly) missing or they simply aren't bioavailable, there is no way you can survive in nature by just eating plants. Try it yourself, you will see it doesn't work.

That is what the elites want you to think, think about it a little bit. They are pushing vegan diets for a reason, they don't want you to be healthy and strong, they want you to be sick, low T and weak so you just comply to society like a slave. Besides listen to your instincts, what color do you find more appetizing, green or red? Yeah the answer is red, no humans wants to eat leaves. Also it has been already proven in studies that plants have a lot of nutrients(almost 15 if I rember correctly) missing or they simply aren't bioavailable, there is no way you can survive in nature by just eating plants. Try it yourself, you will see it doesn't work.
You are more paranoid than me and I suffer from psychosis. Anyways, I eat meat and fish but not only that. I also eat lots of vegetables and foods high in fiber. There are people out there who have been vegan for decades and are alive to this day. This is Jared Leto:
square-1460385224-hbz-jared-leto-hair-transformation-index.jpg

He's been vegan for 2 decades and I believe he was in his late 40s in this pic like 47-48 but he looks like he's in his 20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back