Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You had a mustache in middle school

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was 11/12 puberty hit me and one of the first things I got was the typical early teen moustache which isn't thick enough to be a real moustache, but it's very noticeable compared to the other kids who don't have facial hair yet. I was mocked and laughed by it, they called me Super Mario or other nicknames and I was so mad. I begged my parents to buy me a razor and shaving cream but they said that I was too young to shave and if I did it would grow thicker and it would be worse. Finally at 13 they allowed me and next Monday in school everyone noticed, it was one of the few times people honestly complimented my looks. I was like this stock image:
boy-is-preparing-to-shave.jpg

Lol i fucking hate parents who say that. No it wont grow in thicker it’s just the blunt edge the razor gives your follicles that give the hair the appearance of looking thicker.

fuck i look like this but shaving is for sissies

I think i had a little one when i was 16-17 but since low t and the breaking dick incident i cant even grow one as an adult

We lived the same life. I actually thought I’d get compliments after getting rid of it :lul::lul:.

Plus OP is a fakecel faggot with normie looks @Zer0/∞

I had a moustache at 12 and a beard at 15

i would always shave back then, even now i perfer to shave, my beard looks ugly, and also on looksmax they told me to remove the beard

Kek my parents said the same thing back when I began to grow facial hair. That I apparently "didn't need to shave" and I "didn't need a razor". Well I didn't accept that because clearly I could still SEE the hairs on my face so I simply took matters into my own hands. Any time I saw hair growing in I would take a pair of scissors and just snip away very close to the skin. And I did that for more than a year until I actually was given a razor.

And even now I shave all the time, unless I am feeling lazy for several days. Mainly because my facial hair still isn't very thick and is a bit patchy. So if I even tried to grow it out, I would look even more subhuman than I usually do.

There was this faggot in my class who would stare at my cock whenever I was taking a piss and he would tell everyone that I have a hairy dick which was a bit embarrassing because everyone else still looked like a twink. Little shit.

There was this faggot in my class who would stare at my cock whenever I was taking a piss and he would tell everyone that I have a hairy dick which was a bit embarrassing because everyone else still looked like a twink. Little shit.
I'm sorry @Cope_Time was in your class

Incel trait: You can't grow facial hair.

Damn, literally me