Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You grew up bilingual (for migrationcels among you)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It really sucked ass, since my family spoke the language of my host nation poorly and I spoke my birth language poorly.

These idiots never bothered to fucking teach me the old language and I kind of accepted it since I tought not speaking it would make me appear less poor.

But when bullying etc started it really fucked me over to not be able to articulate myself. :feelsrope: (Not that I would have opened up even if I was able to, another incel trait btw. we think we are unworthy of help)

Not that I would have opened up even if I was able to, another incel trait btw. we think we are unworthy of help)
Can't relate to the rest of the post, but this point hits hard.
You can't have any self worth or self esteem if reality didn't think you are worth shit and gave you subhuman shit genetics.

muttcel trait

Can't relate to the rest of the post, but this point hits hard.
You can't have any self worth or self esteem if reality didn't think you are worth shit and gave you subhuman shit genetics.
Also nobody ever fucking asked if anything is wrong. That is even fucking worse than the bullying itself.

Bullying wouldn't have been so bad if you had a healthy safety net. It was precisely so brutal, because it opened your eyes to how lowly you are regarded.

Yep, I barely spoke English when I started kindergarten lmao

i only know english tbh

At least you live in 1st world

Can't relate. I speak 3 languages fluently.

I'm bilingual but only because French is taught in schools at a young age

French sucks

I can’t learn any. Too retarded.

You just had no pressure and necessity to learn.
Had you been dropped in say France a year ago,
You would be speaking French by now.