Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : You go on trips with your family

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Due to having lack of friends and especially no gf, the only time I really ever go on vacation is with my older brother or my parents while other people my age are either out with their friends or their gfs they fuck in their hotel, FML.

I stopped going on vacations with my folks, it's painful third wheeling whilst everyone else is enjoying summer with their life partners.

Due to having lack of friends and especially no gf, the only time I really ever go on vacation is with my older brother or my parents while other people my age are either out with their friends or their gfs they fuck in their hotel, FML.
I cringe everytime i went to trips with my family while seeing everyone else go with friends and dates

I just feel sad the whole time

I cringe everytime i went to trips with my family while seeing everyone else go with friends and dates
"BuT yOuR fAmILy LoVeS YOu"

When I hear normies say this shit it makes me wanna beat tf out of them because family love means nothing!

True, but i stopped going to vacation with my parentd because i cant stand their toxicity

Yup, I am too old to tag along my parents in their vacations. It’s not fun

Relatable shit

Imagine going on vacation with your parents in a shithole while normies your age go on vacation with their group of friends in full sexhaver degenerate places like Ibiza or Mykonos

Relatable shit

Imagine going on vacation with your parents in a shithole while normies your age go on vacation with their group of friends in full sexhaver degenerate places like Ibiza or Mykonos
what if an ugly truecel goes with their parents to Ibiza or Mykonos ?

I dont travel but going to places like the mall with my parents while looking at normie sexhavers enjoy their life hits hard, I’m 24 btw which makes it extremely pathetic for me.

Yeah, I go to trips with my family as they like to travel. I can only cope with local foods and swimming generally. No parties, no meeting foreign women to have sex with, it's all the same shit in euROPE. PDA happens much more abroad:feelsree:. Driving over 200kph on the autobahn was the best experience in those trips.

Im in my 30s now, so I dont go on many trips away with parents, I just leave them to it. Its been over a decade since I flew away to another country.

It’s only an Incel trait if you do everything with your family and never with friends. Everyone goes on trips with family, women do that, normies do that, Chad does that, not only incels, however for them it’s an exception, they do it on special occasions such as their parents birthdays or Christmas.

The worst vacations for incels are to big capital cities such Rome, Paris, Mexico City, Tokyo, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, and London

The worst vacations for incels are to big capital cities such Rome, Paris, Mexico City, Tokyo, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, and London
Many incels live in these places but I see where you're coming from.

Same

My parents go on trips all the time but I'm never invited.