Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You give up easily

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
In everything you try in life

Redpilled thread

Chad can have a victim mentality and still get laid

I gave up on western women

Learned helplessness :feelsbadman:

In everything you try in life
That's a Slave trait. S011, more specifically. That Yoshi guy is user here of this archetype, and he always, ALWAYS sounds exhausted.

But the non-Slaves? They're wrecks.

Learned helplessness :feelsbadman:
This term is S011 as fuck. S001 helplessness + S010 dressage, as if the behavior is "learned" the same way domestic animals do. S010 also has repetition, vices and circles.

AAND I also typed you S011 before, remember? I'm willing to fish the comment just to show proof.

tbh i cant because i feel really pizzed off when i fail and i get obzzezed LIFE IZ NOT FUCKING FAIR

I lack motivation. Cant give up when it never began.

:dafuckfeels: Also wtf is S011. I’m pretty sure my thoughts have been consistent since I’ve got here
S011 means "Slave who can handle middlish and negative emotions, but not positive". What's positive, middlish or negative depends on the type's unifying concepts, which in Slaves is weakness, laziness and paying costs.
So you start at S000 do nothing, weak, sensitive and awkward, then life trauma pushes you to develop polarities in order to deal with said weakness. Then you reach S011 quitting as half the potential of your type, 111 being the only stable polarity.

S011 means "Slave who can handle middlish and negative emotions, but not positive". What's positive, middlish or negative depends on the type's unifying concepts, which in Slaves is weakness, laziness and paying costs.
So you start at S000 do nothing, weak, sensitive and awkward, then life trauma pushes you to develop polarities in order to deal with said weakness. Then you reach S011 quitting as half the potential of your type, 111 being the only stable polarity.
Ahh i see. The main reason I said learned helplessness though was because of the topic at hand in that op gives up very easily. He mainly does this because hes seen that trying to commit doesn’t get many results, :feelsjuice:

Ahh i see. The main reason I said learned helplessness though was because of the topic at hand in that op gives up very easily. He mainly does this because hes seen that trying to commit doesn’t get many results, :feelsjuice:
Your reasoning doesn't matter because what leads people's choices is always their values, and your type defines what values you have a great deal. Even the fact you've decided to click on a topic about giving up was based on your Slave nature.

Brutal this is literally me

Your reasoning doesn't matter because what leads people's choices is always their values, and your type defines what values you have a great deal. Even the fact you've decided to click on a topic about giving up was based on your Slave nature.
Sure but I could also have clicked on it because it was a new thread:feelsjuice:

Sure but I could also have clicked on it because it was a new thread:feelsjuice:
Hence why you don't type people based on one datapoint. I entered on it to exert my nature of sharing value with people. You entered to post a term of your exact same archetype which also just so happens to be the archetype of quitting, the subject.
Also, your avatar is all about S011 exhaustion, "it's all so tiresome". Three datapoints in one single comment.

You entered to post a term of your exact same archetype
Again that’s just speculation on your part, plus, it’s all so tiresome can have multiple meanings, putting to understand it under one umbrella is a bit reductive, no?

Again that’s just speculation on your part, plus, it’s all so tiresome can have multiple meanings, putting to understand it under one umbrella is a bit reductive, no?
"can have multiple meanings"
so you're a subjectivist, admitting nothing you say has a definite meaning. Why should I even continue this?

I've given up on everything. Since i'm a total genetic trash, any attempts are absolutely pointless and a waste of time.

Redpilled thread

Chad can have a victim mentality and still get laid
for most incels here it goes beyond sex. Even in money Maxx, trying and then failing then retrying is beyond brutal. just read my old posts or @gymletethnicel or other oldercels. It is easier for a normie and Chad to get back up after failure due to motivation from having a wife

Tbh we never had any confidence boost in life

I hate trying yes :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: