Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You get suicidal thoughts when you see yourself in a photo

S

Social_Cel

Greycel
Especially if the photo was unplanned and you were unaware it was taken.

I'm a gymcel and relatively tall so I often start feeling good about myself until I see myself in a photo and the realization hits me: the reason I'm still a KV is that I have a subhuman face. I'm a pretty healthy person mentally, but that thought makes me feel like there is no reason to keep going in life so I should just give up. Your face acts as a sign to the opposite sex that you have good genetics. That's why elite athletes can sometimes be manlets but pretty much never ugly.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything

Absolutely.

I can see my suffering of the past even in my photos, literally in my eyes.

It is an extremely disturbing sensation.

no , let me describe you what i actually feel

i first feel an intense shock from how hideous i look

the shock is so intense i feel like my veins are clogged and my body is cold

and from then i get an out of body experience , it's more of a detachment and derealization

as if my brain is signaling to me to get out of this world as soon as possible
xd

I look like I was chewed and spitten out by life.
And not in the "rugged chad" way.

the reason I'm still a KV is that I have a subhuman face.I'm a pretty healthy person mentally
Same,and even though i have some mental problems if i had a better face i'd be fucking bitches,since foids don't care about personality or who you are as a person,they only care about your appearance.

I shit myself, when I see my reflection or a photo

he could be tall and still incel if he's below 3/10
Nope buddy boyo. You can still get asian chicks jfl if you still believe in that shit. No wonder forum is too cucked. :fuk: absolute mentalcel if you can't get chicks And be 6ft at the same time. Most cels here who are 6'ft have gotten shit on them for having gfs and just baiting this place up entirely

Nope buddy boyo. You can still get asian chicks jfl if you still believe in that shit. No wonder forum is too cucked. :fuk: absolute mentalcel if you can't get chicks And be 6ft at the same time.
only if hes extremly white and it depend on a foid but yea mostly she will care about height first than face and if he's subhuman it's over next , foids have a large choice so why would she date a 3/10 subhuman even if he was a tallfag

Last edited:
I hate looking at my receding and thinning hair. At least I don't have to see my shitty side profile every day

I don't keep photos of myself. I got rid of them years ago.

I don’t look in the mirror when I wash my face

only if hes extremly white and it depend on a foid but yea mostly she will care about height first than face and if he's subhuman it's over next , foids have a large choice so why would she date a 3/10 subhuman even if he was a tallfag
Because her pussy demands big tall male. Like they always do. Why else are great Danes favorable dog fucking breed. Ugly breed. Because it gets the job done correctly. Tall= instant intimidation from foids

Sometimes I accidentally turn the frontal camera on my phone, what I see makes me shit myself :feelskek: