Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you get paid less than coworkers

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You get paid less because there is no reason to give incel more money than absolute minimum. Chad gets the most money.

Do you work the same job or what? :feelshehe:

nope same money for me

You get paid less because you’re too high inhib to ask for more

Define paid less, you mean less than your coworkers for doing the same job? Are you aware of their wages?

You gotta ask them why, but specifically mention you know your colleagues doing the same thing get paid more than you. Unless you've done something bad i dont get why they would do that

No dentistry fees to worry about though!

They can smell your cum breath.

that's not incel trait that's brainlet trait jfl

Just ask for more money. Tell them you need to provide for your family. Mentioned the wages of your coworkers.

You need to be shameless to climb up in this clown world.

You get paid less because there is no reason to give incel more money than absolute minimum. Chad gets the most money.
Shorter and uglier men are scientifically proven to get paid less. So that is, in fact an incel trait, because it likely means that you are significantly below average in looks.

Either that, or you are incompetent, which might also be an incel trait.

Just ask for more money. Tell them you need to provide for your family. Mentioned the wages of your coworkers.

That’s cope I think. They say it’s not in the budget

Go eat rice there, Chico

yup and why an incel has to be ruthless about pursuing wealth and looking out for himself

We have to pay our incel tax

How is it foid logic tf?!!

I’m getting paid less than my coworkers for being incel

It isnt budget they will say

I get paid more than most people in my department. Only one foid that makes more than me and it’s pisses me off because I’m a much better worker.

How? Because I’ve accepted low pay than coworkers?!
Because you've made your labor worth less. Maybe things work differently at Walmart where they don't struggle to find workers, but there's generally nothing stopping a smart or hardworking incel from moneymaxxing. This is especially true in the modern world where remote work is so freely available, so nobody even has to see your subhuman incel body. Either educationmaxx or skillmaxx and find a niche where you can provide value. Nobody's going to underpay you when they need you.

Shorter and uglier men are scientifically proven to get paid less. So that is, in fact an incel trait, because it likely means that you are significantly below average in looks.

Either that, or you are incompetent, which might also be an incel trait.
I've read the studies on short men and yes, its true. But the bulk of it is because the top-paying positions are leadership positions which of course get nabbed by Chad. However, manlets can still moneymaxx without becoming Fortune 500 CEOs.

during one of my wagie jobs I never got any tip money because I didn't know we were supposed to get any until my last day when one of my coworkers gave me a 20 and said that it was my share of the tips that day. They just never bothered letting me know about it, fucking hate normie scum. I went back to that place recently, I worked there for a fucking while but nobody recognized me, all former coworkers working there as well. When I was working there, whenever a former employee came in everyone greeted them and they gave them free shit, They don't even fucking recognize me, someone they spent well over 100 hours with, I'm just that fucking forgettable. I never get assimilated into the group, I'm always the fucking outsider no matter how much time I spend around people.

the fact that I dont know makes this probably true

It isnt budget they will say
Then you have 2 options:

1. Finding another job that pays more.
2. Stick to the current job and not question Status Quo.

You should still talk to them before you call it quits. Keep in mind that hiring a new worker for them and training that person is more expensive than retaining current employees by giving them a raise.

So you can always say that you "Might" be looking to change jobs if you cannot get a higher payrate at the current establishment. Let them know you take your job seriously and always put in a 110% effort and that you need this money to support your family.

Desperation and Sweet talk can work well with NPCs/Normies.

Many low tier normies slave away at the warehouse for a min. wage. But they think about is as just some extension of their social circle.

Yep. And get yelled at by bill collectors and family members for being broke, on the daily.

Then you have 2 options:

1. Finding another job that pays more.
2. Stick to the current job and not question Status Quo.

You should still talk to them before you call it quits. Keep in mind that hiring a new worker for them and training that person is more expensive than retaining current employees by giving them a raise.

So you can always say that you "Might" be looking to change jobs if you cannot get a higher payrate at the current establishment. Let them know you take your job seriously and always put in a 110% effort and that you need this money to support your family.

Desperation and Sweet talk can work well with NPCs/Normies.
It’s cope to me. They won’t give incels like me raises at all costs

It’s cope to me. They won’t give incels like me raises at all costs
Try it before you say cope. Strange things can happen in this clown world at times.

Atleast that way, you can say with complete certainty that the corporate niggas didnt give you the shekels.