Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait : you get more social interactions in your dreams

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Lately ive been fixing my sleep and sleeping more than 4h/night like a retard and I started dreaming again. Every night, I have those crazy dreams, all involving girls/women either from my past or fictitious and I realized I have way more social interactions during my sleep than during my wake time. Its almost like I can have this isekai life when I sleep and do more productive shit when Im lonely and awake (I dont).

I hate that shit life mang

same i wish i could stop dreaming because they are always better than my real life

Lately ive been fixing my sleep and sleeping more than 4h/night like a retard and I started dreaming again. Every night, I have those crazy dreams, all involving girls/women either from my past or fictitious and I realized I have way more social interactions during my sleep than during my wake time. Its almost like I can have this isekai life when I sleep and do more productive shit when Im lonely and awake (I dont).

I hate that shit life mang
I do not have any dreams

I have people interviewing me as a big celebrity/king in my head.

I get extremely weird dreams. Something about a castle with an empty courtyard in it and 2 rooms that are right next to the entrance. Have been having this dream for a while now and I don't really know what this means. I always wake up with a headace when I dream about it.

I get extremely weird dreams. Something about a castle with an empty courtyard in it and 2 rooms that are right next to the entrance. Have been having this dream for a while now and I don't really know what this means. I always wake up with a headace when I dream about it.
interesting

These kinds of dreams keep me going.

Chad mentality. Genetic dead-end body.
This reminds me of those who tell incels to "have self confidence". I hate them because I have plenty self confidence except for pursuing sex/relationships because I have been rejected too many times. I just want a chicken pot pie instead right now.

Not really. I may get a nice dream once in a while, but most of my dreams tend to consist of me being alone and walking through places like a school campus, inside buildings and streets like a ghost