Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You get feelings for looksmatch or down

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
It happened 10 seconds ago, i saw a beautiful girl, no offence but she was my looksbracket, out comes her 6' 2 boyfriend, not making this shit up, maybe i need to take my meds

No I'm a standardscel I only get feelings for thick robust sluts. When I see a thick robust slut, I feel like tearing off her leggings and brutally pounding her.

I'll never forget the time I saw a 3/10 foid in public with no chin and a mouth breathing face, she had a kid and Chad looking boyfriend walking with her. I felt like shit for the rest of the day.

No I'm a standardscel I only get feelings for thick robust sluts. When I see a thick robust slut, I feel like tearing off her leggings and brutally pounding her.
Curry women usually aren’t thick. Over for you

My local gym has 3 or 4 for them. I see quite a few on the streets.
It has begun for you then. But since you want curry genocide, what will you do?

Ethnic trait

no point having feelings for foids