Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you get banned off of EVERYTHING

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
73d 13h 28m
seriously what the fuck ! i don't understand how what i'm saying is that bad. awhile ago my first ever reddit acc got banned for me saying "this nigga type like a school essay." and now i get banned off of FUCKING ROBLOX for shit that doesn't even make sense. here is my ban message:

a week long fucking ban for "gerog floyd" and "its the comedians." seriously niggas are so soft, just some 7 years ago when i was a tiny ass kid i used to get bullied by grown men into tears, but i can't call someone a comedian !

tagging the robloxcels Languishingrn @Languishingrn Broly @Broly SocialzERo @SocialzERo

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
45d 6h 44m
yikes thats -20 good boy points for you because of offensive speech

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 14m
kanyepilled said:
seriously what the fuck ! i don't understand how what i'm saying is that bad. awhile ago my first ever reddit acc got banned for me saying "this nigga type like a school essay." and now i get banned off of FUCKING ROBLOX for shit that doesn't even make sense. here is my ban message:
View attachment 506842

a 7 week long fucking ban for "gerog floyd" and "its the comedians." seriously niggas are so soft, just some 7 years ago when i was a tiny ass kid i used to get bullied by grown men into tears, but i can't call someone a comedian !

tagging the robloxcels Languishingrn @Languishingrn Broly @Broly SocialzERo @SocialzERo
Over for floydcels

yez

yez

Messicel
★★★★★
5d 13h 2m
I'm getting banned from all anti incel subs in reddit lmao

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

73d 13h 28m
yez said:
atleast it makese sense cuz those subs are shit and if you even try to understand a point an incel is making you get banned.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
89d 2h 30m
I’ve never used discord up until like a year ago and was banned from an “incel” sever and my account was permabanned

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

73d 13h 28m
Broly said:
I’ve never used discord up until like a year ago and was banned from an “incel” sever and my account was permabanned
yea dont join incel servers if u dont want ur acc to be banned. i have 30 emails so when my alt discs get banned i just log into another one

yez

yez

Messicel
★★★★★
5d 13h 2m
kanyepilled said:
atleast it makese sense cuz those subs are shit and if you even try to understand a point an incel is making you get banned.
At one sub a foid told about his bf (betacuck) has small penis and what and how to do. I commented that she should split up with him to not make him suffer anymore and buy a 8+ inch dildo to ride and got banned.
yez said:
At one sub a foid told about his bf (betacuck) has small penis and what and how to do. I commented that she should split up with him to not make him suffer anymore and buy a 8+ inch dildo to ride and got banned.
ovER for dicklets

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 7h 28m
Some people should be permabanned off this site. :feelsUgh:

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★
74d 18h 8m
They ban you because they sense your shitty personality.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Proud virgin.
★★★★
33d 16h 28m
Being bullied in games is always fun. I remember going on the chat when I was 14 and everyone made fun of my voice. :feelsree:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

73d 13h 28m
bump so all these new twomad fan niggas see true inceldom

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 11m
I even got banned from 4chan JFL

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
34d 4h 37m
Holy shit yes. They hate us with their guts. They don't even want to offer us closed communities like subreddits are. They want us to shut up and die pretty much.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

73d 13h 28m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
another level of inceldom jfl. what the fuck did you post lmao?

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 22h 11m
Nowdays most of platforma are moderated by a bunch of soycucks. I can realte. Few discord bans because "dehumanizing content" and negative carma on my now banned IT account, because I was anti-abortion. And because of this, I wasn't able to post any thready anywhere, just because some dumb foids :feelskek:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
90d 3h 56m
kanyepilled said:
View attachment 506842

a week long fucking ban for "gerog floyd" and "its the comedians." seriously niggas are so soft, just some 7 years ago when i was a tiny ass kid i used to get bullied by grown men into tears, but i can't call someone a comedian !

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I HAVENT BEEN BANNED. And even then, I still get warnings

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
144d 11h 9m
4cuck jannies are super inconsistent tbh, I got a few day ban for jokingly calling a self admitted jew on /r9k/ a oven dodger despite the fact I've said way worst shit, even on that board.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
90d 3h 56m
yez said:

ovER for dicklets
if anything you are the bluepiller for giving a bitch honest advice

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★
21d 23h 20m
Damn, here I thought my 80% warning on here made me a Chad. Guess I really am an inkel.

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 22h 11m
I had a ban for some time on 4 chin on my phone. Only writed one post with my name and gun name :feelskek:

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
16d 19h 48m
I have learnt my lesson already. I always pretend to be a bluepilled politically correct left leaning sjw feminist everywhere and it saves me a lot of trouble and bans.

And that's why I love this forum so much, I can be honest here without libtard feminazi soyciety judging me for everything I say.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
22d 4h 32m
highinhibition said:
Yikes you goyim need to shut up and stop spreading (((hate speech)))

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
449d 17h 26m
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
46d 4h 47m
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 11m
kanyepilled said:
another level of inceldom jfl. what the fuck did you post lmao?
I dropped massive redpills on a sfw board

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 24m
Damn this reminds of the time I played all those roblox Christchurch shooting simulators, good times. I just spent a half an hour trying to find one but it seems Jewblox banned them all.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
28d 34m
yez said:
Bruh you have to get banned from incel sites in order to be a real incel kek. This forum is an example of that kek. :feelshaha::feelskek:

D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
7d 9h 7m
gerog kek made me laugh

yez

yez

Messicel
★★★★★
5d 13h 2m
AlphaCentauri said:
Bruh you have to get banned from incel sites in order to be a real incel kek. This forum is an example of that kek. :feelshaha::feelskek:
There was a sub that foids posting their selfie and asking that they are ugly and all simpers were there. Even you say like "you are average" or "ugly" you will get ban. What a clown society

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
53d 2h 38m
Cyrrow said:
Damn, here I thought my 80% warning on here made me a Chad. Guess I really am an inkel.

There are limits in every place, unfortunately. My 90% is a bittersweet reminder of what being "blackpilled" can do to a mentalcel.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
108d 18h 15m
I've gotten banned from forums, because I can't help myself.

mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
I've been banned off of Reddit, Kiwifarms, and /pol/.

It's awful.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 9h 41m
kanyepilled said:
View attachment 506842

Yeah same normies don’t like us and they are evil

Immolator

Immolator

Scheuermanncel
★★
6d 1h 45m
ahh roblox...

i saw some guy get his acc terminated for calling someone gay

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
9d 21h 38m
yep, been banned on discord probably 10+ times, instagram likely around 8-ish, roblox once (got banned in only a few hours lole), tiktok twice i think, and a bunch of other shit:feelshmm:

i do a massive amount of trolling if you couldn't tell

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
122d 9h 21m
Reported, for fun

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

JFL at me
★★★
10d 3m
I’ve been banned off of jewtube

Last edited:
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

73d 13h 28m
blackpillistruth said:
wtf did you do lol

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
144d 11h 9m
kanyepilled said:
wtf did you do lol
His comments where just a little to blackpilled for Suzan wabbajack

dickandBALLS69420

dickandBALLS69420

Banned
-
3h 28m
kanyepilled said:
View attachment 506842

its literally roblox. you cant even say bad words. Just play something
kanyepilled said:
wtf did you do lol
blackpillistruth said:
Lol how the fuck

NikRebi

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
★★★★★
5d 11h 13m
highinhibition said:

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
116d 7h 50m
dickandBALLS69420 said:
its literally roblox. you cant even say bad words. Just play something

Lol how the fuck