Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: you get banned off of EVERYTHING

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
seriously what the fuck ! i don't understand how what i'm saying is that bad. awhile ago my first ever reddit acc got banned for me saying "this nigga type like a school essay." and now i get banned off of FUCKING ROBLOX for shit that doesn't even make sense. here is my ban message:

a week long fucking ban for "gerog floyd" and "its the comedians." seriously niggas are so soft, just some 7 years ago when i was a tiny ass kid i used to get bullied by grown men into tears, but i can't call someone a comedian !

tagging the robloxcels @Languishingrn @Broly @SocialzERo

yikes thats -20 good boy points for you because of offensive speech

I'm getting banned from all anti incel subs in reddit lmao

atleast it makese sense cuz those subs are shit and if you even try to understand a point an incel is making you get banned.

I’ve never used discord up until like a year ago and was banned from an “incel” sever and my account was permabanned
yea dont join incel servers if u dont want ur acc to be banned. i have 30 emails so when my alt discs get banned i just log into another one

atleast it makese sense cuz those subs are shit and if you even try to understand a point an incel is making you get banned.
At one sub a foid told about his bf (betacuck) has small penis and what and how to do. I commented that she should split up with him to not make him suffer anymore and buy a 8+ inch dildo to ride and got banned.
At one sub a foid told about his bf (betacuck) has small penis and what and how to do. I commented that she should split up with him to not make him suffer anymore and buy a 8+ inch dildo to ride and got banned.
ovER for dicklets

Some people should be permabanned off this site. :feelsUgh:

They ban you because they sense your shitty personality.

Being bullied in games is always fun. I remember going on the chat when I was 14 and everyone made fun of my voice. :feelsree:

bump so all these new twomad fan niggas see true inceldom

I even got banned from 4chan JFL

Holy shit yes. They hate us with their guts. They don't even want to offer us closed communities like subreddits are. They want us to shut up and die pretty much.

Nowdays most of platforma are moderated by a bunch of soycucks. I can realte. Few discord bans because "dehumanizing content" and negative carma on my now banned IT account, because I was anti-abortion. And because of this, I wasn't able to post any thready anywhere, just because some dumb foids :feelskek:

seriously what the fuck ! i don't understand how what i'm saying is that bad. awhile ago my first ever reddit acc got banned for me saying "this nigga type like a school essay." and now i get banned off of FUCKING ROBLOX for shit that doesn't even make sense. here is my ban message:
View attachment 506842

a week long fucking ban for "gerog floyd" and "its the comedians." seriously niggas are so soft, just some 7 years ago when i was a tiny ass kid i used to get bullied by grown men into tears, but i can't call someone a comedian !

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I HAVENT BEEN BANNED. And even then, I still get warnings

I even got banned from 4chan JFL
4cuck jannies are super inconsistent tbh, I got a few day ban for jokingly calling a self admitted jew on /r9k/ a oven dodger despite the fact I've said way worst shit, even on that board.

ovER for dicklets
if anything you are the bluepiller for giving a bitch honest advice

Damn, here I thought my 80% warning on here made me a Chad. Guess I really am an inkel.

I have learnt my lesson already. I always pretend to be a bluepilled politically correct left leaning sjw feminist everywhere and it saves me a lot of trouble and bans.

And that's why I love this forum so much, I can be honest here without libtard feminazi soyciety judging me for everything I say.

Damn this reminds of the time I played all those roblox Christchurch shooting simulators, good times. I just spent a half an hour trying to find one but it seems Jewblox banned them all.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Bruh you have to get banned from incel sites in order to be a real incel kek. This forum is an example of that kek. :feelshaha::feelskek:

gerog kek made me laugh

Bruh you have to get banned from incel sites in order to be a real incel kek. This forum is an example of that kek. :feelshaha::feelskek:
There was a sub that foids posting their selfie and asking that they are ugly and all simpers were there. Even you say like "you are average" or "ugly" you will get ban. What a clown society

Damn, here I thought my 80% warning on here made me a Chad. Guess I really am an inkel.

There are limits in every place, unfortunately. My 90% is a bittersweet reminder of what being "blackpilled" can do to a mentalcel.

I've gotten banned from forums, because I can't help myself.

I've been banned off of Reddit, Kiwifarms, and /pol/.

It's awful.

View attachment 506842

Yeah same normies don’t like us and they are evil

ahh roblox...

i saw some guy get his acc terminated for calling someone gay

yep, been banned on discord probably 10+ times, instagram likely around 8-ish, roblox once (got banned in only a few hours lole), tiktok twice i think, and a bunch of other shit:feelshmm:

i do a massive amount of trolling if you couldn't tell

Reported, for fun

I’ve been banned off of jewtube

Last edited:
View attachment 506842

its literally roblox. you cant even say bad words. Just play something
wtf did you do lol
I’ve been banned off of jewtube
Lol how the fuck

i am ip banned off reddit

i remember i spammed ''im a blm hater'' and worse shit for an entire week while playing a roblox FPS and surprisingly nothing happened to my acc. also yeah basically my internet experience was basically be in a forum, get randomly insulted by a retard, reply to the retard that insulted with insults and only me getting banned out of the convo despite me not being the one that started it. this place is way better than all the forums and ''communities'' i've been in years.

George Foreman is cool.