Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: You Find Foids Dying Hypnotizing

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I kid you not, every time I watch a video of a foid dying, I will sit there for a super long time just watching it on loop.

The whole reason I even made this post was because of @Evil Pigeonn and his signature. I find it so amazing, even if it's just anime. Watching her boobs jiggle as they get shanked is a perfect representation of how much I hate femininity and foids in general.

TFD.

watching it on loop.
Maybe the reason you were entranced was because it was looped, not because it was a dying foid

Sometimes I just look at looped videos simply because they're looped!

nah it's funny tho

Based, foids deserve to suffer

i don't know, macabre spectacles in general enthrall me somewhat, like people getting burnt to death, drowned, crushed by some mechanism etc but i can't stand watching it for too long

I'll often loop short clips of women dying or getting hurt. If I'm watching a show and a female get injured, I'll replay the clip a whole bunch

You've reached levels of misogyny that I never knew were possible

not lying
i get boner sometimes watching videos of whores dying or getting assaulted

that shit for me is like cat videos for normies