Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You assmog foids

Mine is due to my strong glutes since I move a lot

I have a big butt for a guy and not even baggy jeans really help me make it appear smaller. It looks so weird and out of place compared to the rest of my body. I used to assmog a lot of foids in school time and i still do often at work. Not that im proud of it, just saying.
Just get it removed if it's really that bad

Same here. Most of my fat goes to my ass, thighs, and face.

Im not a richfag
Dude I live in the third world and I can afford it

It's not surgery just lipolysis injections ( assuming the area is big due to fat )

I read a study on it where they used it for abdominal fat and love handles, worked well.

A user on looksmax used it for his face ( cromagnon I think )

Dude I live in the third world and I can afford it

It's not surgery just lipolysis injections ( assuming the area is big due to fat )

I read a study on it where they used it for abdominal fat and love handles, worked well.

A user on looksmax used it for his face ( cromagnon I think )
How many schekels does it cost ?

I have a big butt for a guy and not even baggy jeans really help me make it appear smaller. It looks so weird and out of place compared to the rest of my body. I used to assmog a lot of foids in school time and i still do often at work. Not that im proud of it, just saying.
over for bigasscels

Truecel trait: you have no ass at all

If you were a foid you would've gotten rich in onlyfans. You got the only thing that doesnt matter for a guy brutal experience

It never began for Friezacels.

Some men get a fat a** instead of a fat stomach, mostly somalians :feelscry:

Some men get a fat a** instead of a fat stomach, mostly somalians :feelscry:
Somalis are the most incel race ngl. They often have big asses, skinny frames and no bbc plus their hairlines are terrible

Price for it done clinically of course

Cheaper to get someone to do it for you but it's a little awkward
Whats the name of the procedure and is it performed on guys ?

I'm gigatruecel and I don't have that mini-incel trait, but I understand the brutality of those who may have it, basically besides your ugliness (if you're truecel), you have a faggot look with that faggot ass. THAT'S BRUTAL.