Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You fell in love with girls who were nice to you and didn't treat you like trash or invisible.

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]It happened to me several times. There were girls who felt sorry for me and were (a little) kind to me. To the rest of the girls I was invisible or shit to bully and make fun of[/UWSL]

No foid was ever nice to me, not a single one of them even pretended to feel sorry or be kind to me

yeah there was a 3.5/10 foid who pitied me and i viewed her as 7.5 back then. that sort of phase passed though i can never delude myself again

I'm imagining marriage and future life with any foid that happens to be nice to me... Doesn't happen too often though

"fell in love"? A bit too much to say. However, I did have slight genuine attraction to a foid who felt pity for me.

She was a depressed morena I met during my second round of "group therapy".

Truecel trait:all foids treated you like trash and you don't believe in the concept of love

Dude..I have been treated like a monster by almost every human I have met, ESPECIALLY foids. Prior to joining inceldom I used to be very kind and caring person and believe me I can't even walk down the streets without insults being thrown at me for my looks