Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you fell for the politics meme

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
From 2015-2020+ you actually were deeply invested in politics and were either far left or right

You debated with others about meaningless shit like morality, abortion, and gun control

You found sjw owned compilations interesting

Now you realize that politics is meaningless bullshit and shilling for either side is cringe and pointless

You now understand that all that time you spent caring about random bullshit in the world doesn’t matter and can never get it back.

You now cringe when someone tries to bring up politics in a situation as you were in the same boat as them when you fell for the meme

you now think to yourself who the fuck cares when a school is shot up or something becomes political

If you actually support politician A or B you are a fucking sheep

Last edited:
that's actually quite true
i think from the year of 2016-2019 i was really invested in Islamic politics and ruling then i was just invested in far right politics from the 2019-2021 then i lost all my interest in politics at all and i just started not paying any attention to it.
it won't help you ascend plus supporting right wing politics and cuckservatives is like supporting red pillers

Chad fucks 5 Stacies a day while you rot on the Internet getting in the 7th shitflinging contest of the day about someone insulting your favourite politician campaigning on useless meme bullshit no normie will ever truly care about while men crash into unemployment and inceldom from globalism and its overarching consequence. I'm skeptical of anyone who firmly places themselves on either side of the spectrum as well. Leftist/social democratic economic policy and right-wing social policy is generally good. :feelshehe:

I was super pro trump as a 14 year old in 2016. But within a couple months I stopped caring when I realized none of these politicians would kill all landlords or get me a girlfriend. It’s stupid to care about things that don’t affect your own life. It’s just a way to make people slaves.

Kill all babies from here on out we are maxxed on humans and have been for too long. THe smallest towns you're waiting 8 mins to cross a basic street in a neighborhood? yeah fuck that. If you have a criminal record or are brown your baby is auto aborted. If you're white and live in a trailer auto aborted. We know no one else has babies anyways... oh wait blacks... DOnt those get killed for fun by black women? Guns should be free to anyone with no criminal record. So should body shields full armor vests and ak47s and a living room full of ammo sent in by the local dump truck. The biggest problem is "diversity" and womens rights and until that ends, which it wont, the world will always be hell. Thats why a 5 foot 2 guy could slay in 1950. Now look at this shithole we have existed in. Everyones on drugs coping including me. Well alcohol and free drugs that is thanks to THERAPY ! Theres your god damn politics summed up in facts.

they're both going to fuck you over

unfortunately in history class, my teacher always liked bringing up trump and hillary and i became readicalized and tried to become trump in order to gain some social intrigue. Over time, I realized it was a sham and there was no political salvation and life was racially determined amongst other intersections.

unfortunately in history class, my teacher always liked bringing up trump and hillary and i became readicalized and tried to become trump in order to gain some social intrigue. Over time, I realized it was a sham and there was no political salvation and life was racially determined amongst other intersections.
Its not just race. Everyone truly hates everyone. Theres just no love in this world.

I see it as a waste seeing as very few people talk about it in a conversation (meaningful one) the time can't come back but I'm glad more time won't be wasted on it

I did too. I was an avid r/the_donald user from 2016-2018 and frequented other right wing circles for a few years after that.

This is so true. I was in hook, line and sinker into politics. It became my personality. I wanted to be this radical trad guy. Then i realized none of what the right was preaching was holding up. I am more libertarian now. Also the right has become a front for evangelicals and their bullshit. They their own revisionist history where they actually think that America was a Christian nation (even though the founding fathers were staunch secularists). What really sealed the deal for me was when I found i was eligible for citizenship to a former Soviet bloc country that is now in the EU. They actually benefited from being in the EU and the people there are genuinely happy with their government.

The right used a lot of fear mongering to drive home their message and they made themselves look like morons in the process

From 2015-2020+ you actually were deeply invested in politics and were either far left or right

You debated with others about meaningless shit like morality, abortion, and gun control

You found sjw owned compilations interesting

Now you realize that politics is meaningless bullshit and shilling for either side is cringe and pointless

You now understand that all that time you spent caring about random bullshit in the world doesn’t matter and can never get it back.

You now cringe when someone tries to bring up politics in a situation as you were in the same boat as them when you fell for the meme

you now think to yourself who the fuck cares when a school is shot up or something becomes political

If you actually support politician A or B you are a fucking sheep
Most based post I've read in awhile

I don't think I would ever say that I was deeply entrenched in politics nor defending my political views. But in years past I was much more conspiratorial and I was probably more uncertain of my identity back then. I was confused in the past, and didn't realize until I was blackpilled that most of politics is just grandstanding and just for show.

The REAL conspiracy is against incels and it's entrenched in all of them. Normies, foids, and Chads are all fucking hardwired into lookism and are predisposed to hate us.

Modern day politics and politicians are just money laundering scum bags. Only real politics from an age where it mattered do I care about

I suppose I still care about “politics” broadly cause I’m a WS

With that being said, yeah I agree that caring about mainstream politics is dumb. All of these officials are controlled by ZOG anyway