Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You feel shocked when service "workers" like cashiers are nice to you because nobody else is

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I genuinely felt surprise when service workers are nice to me. It is legitimately so depressing when the only people nice to you are obligated to do so.

I do relate, it is genuinely shocking when a woman is actually nice or respectful towards me.

I'm always suspicious when someone like a service worker is nice to me. When someone acts nice, I can't trust it. It's like you can see right through them, like they're only being nice because they have to.

I genuinely felt surprise when service workers are nice to me. It is legitimately so depressing when the only people nice to you are obligated to do so.

I prefer to utilize self check outs whenever they're available

Literally man I say thank you to them 2 or 3 times and they don't even say your welcome they just be silent and don't even look at me. Fuck them man.

I only remember once a fellow Indian in Costa coffee at 4am he was open in the motorway services so I got a hot chocolate and he put the cream and chocolate for free for me. Usually it's 1 pound extra. I remember that nigga still. I hope he made it.

I'm always suspicious when someone like a service worker is nice to me. When someone acts nice, I can't trust it. It's like you can see right through them, like they're only being nice because they have to.
Better than them treating you like a nigger which is what happens every time for me anyway

I am generally shocked when women behave like normal human beings not like crazy 80 iq cunts

I like the thrill of receiving my change