Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you feel like you have the worst luck+a story.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I constantly feel like the world is making fun of me. I'll give you an example why I feel this way.

So today went like any other day. I lied about not having classes to my parents, stayed at home, waited till everybody went out, then I started making preparations to coom.

After an hour, I'm raring to go. I choose a video to coom to, feel depressed, and start listening to sad songs.

And I'm telling you not a MINUTE LATER, I see some absolute ragefuel.

There's this certain incel-looking guy in my uni class that I used to look down on, because he's legitimately ugly, TO ME.

So what are the chances, that I coincidentally peek through my curtains, and see this exact dude in my neighborhood carpark, surrounded by about 4 of my female neighbors (who take note, I've been dying to talk to but they give me disgusted looks everytime), while they are taking pictures with him. From all indications, he's dating one of them because this isn't the first time I've seen him with her, but it is the first time I've seen him with all 3 of her sisters. She most likely introduced them.

What are the fucking chances? It's almost too perfect, like the universe basically putting me back in my place. What are the chances that the one guy I though I was more attractive than, unknowingly mogs me while I'm at home peeking through the curtains? Even the guy I think is ugly, has more value to girls. And of all the girls to link with, it's somehow my literal next door neighbor's? You can't make this shit up.

Now that I think about it, I've seen him with a lot of girls in uni but I just thought he was orbiting them or something.

I'm truly subhuman, I'm over here cooming my life away and this guy is meeting up with multiple girls.

But I can't lie, my interest was piqued. What is it about him that girls like so much? I actually stalked him on Instagram and I saw a ton of girls following him, liking his pictures, commenting etc.

Then again, those 4 girls are well known thots in my neighborhood. It's a widely known that as long as you have money and a car, you can deal with them. Still doesn't make it hurt any less though, because this dude still got farther with them than i ever did.

I apologize if this seems incoherent, my mind is just all over the place, wondering just what my brain is missing that stops me from dealing with girls as easily as other guys do?

Last edited:
I lost my friends in hischool once their parents got them a car, :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I didn't even have a smartphone in hischool how could I expect to get a car? :feelsugh:

Edit: Those that got their cars, started hanging out with foids and pretty much ignored me, guess they were just ugly normies

Drop out of school

Dude most likely isnt as ugly as you think

based greycel

I have bad luck.

Yeah it's everyone but us that is experiencing this kind of thing sadly.
True inceldom and being socially excluded is pretty rare.

And it shows just how over it is when even guys you think are uglier than you are suddenly getting attention from foids and associating with them in more than just an orbiter kind of way.