Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you feel like a shadow of yourself

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
Title. And I don't mean that you feel worst than in the past, although that can also be the case, but that you know that with different circumstances like +2 in face looks, being born in healthy and loving family, having some role model to look up to since childhood and of course getting some positive attention from foids you would be a totally DIFFERENT PERSON and would be able to achieve a lot more in your life and get a extremaly more motivation to do so.

It's one of the biggest reason why I personally hate the "redpill sigma grindet:chad:" youtubers, because they will basically gaslight you in every video to do things like them, but they don't even bother to think that maybe they are able to do stuff like gym, moneymaxxing, strict diet, saving money etc because they are literally surrounded by people and situations that motivate them to do so, unlike us.

Even my shadow mogs me.

I hate my shadow