Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You feel good when children die or are killed

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
Because they'll be future chad and stacy sexhavers who'll facemog, heightmog and lifemog you to the edge of the universe.
That's why Adam Lanza shot up Sandy Hook.
Too bad Elliot didn't kill Jazz though, but he really should have.

Last edited:
They also don't have to suffer anymore, unlike us. They die young and beautiful and are mourned by the world by people who loathe my presence for merely gazing in their direction or daring to walk on the same path as them, especially in the opposite direction. So fucking awkward! :feelskek:

Baby back ribs are very popular

get a grip nigga wtf

I can't bring myself to hate children even if they're future foids and sexhavers tbh

I can't bring myself to hate children even if they're future foids and sexhavers tbh
Aw, that's very nice of you, bless.
Too bad they'll hate you though, especially the future foids tbh.

It feels good to see kids die im just to detached to the point it doesn't bother me anymore

An incel trait I don't have

I don't feel too bad when its a nigger baby :feelskek:

Enjoy seeing the parents and normies crying crocodile tears in the aftermath

Raf360x360075tfafafa ca443f4786

I don't really but I do know that children are cruel and some of the most blackpilled and they tend to learn from their normie parents who are pieces of shit

Enjoy seeing the parents and normies crying crocodile tears in the aftermath
Do parents even actually care? I have some gut feeling that they don't, not as much as they say they do

I don't really but I do know that children are cruel and some of the most blackpilled
Few years ago in the winter, I walked pass this white whore single mother who was taking her 2 daughters to pre-school.
As I walked pass them, one of the daughters asked her mother: "Why is that man dressed in black?"
The mother probably told her that I was a psychopathic, fucked up, misogynist incel terrorist rapist of some shit.

I’m more apathetic when i see a tragedy being said on the news. it’s always been like this for me. Never shed an ounce of sympathy nor acting edgy.

They also don't have to suffer anymore, unlike us. They die young and beautiful and are mourned by the world by people who loathe my presence for merely gazing in their direction or daring to walk on the same path as them, especially in the opposite direction. So fucking awkward! :feelskek:

Im apathetic. I dont chear For it tbh. I mean kids, They are still kids. They dont reach the point yet. But still Im apathetic

Private school kids ..I'm indifferent to their misery
Just like they're indifferent to mine
Some of them grow up to be Conservative (Zionist) politicians and they hate you if you're not an alpha Israel supporting scumbag fuck them all

I just don’t care