Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You feel absolutely nothing when your foid mother kisses you on the cheek

• Thread starter Blackpillennium
  • Start date
i dont keep close my mom to me below 2 meters. she is guilty of everything, she ruined my life...

Except disgust
I can relate. But i don't even allow her to kiss me, for this reason. I feel disgust, i think she has responsability of what happens and happened to me

I can just imagine she thought that was just some "unique" kind of playtime. I just don't believe your aunt actually wanted to fuck you specifically.
She liked being a cockteaser I was 7 yrs old she was flirting with me all the time saying she’s a model and shit
Made me feel …weird …at that time

She was going to college too she was prime stacylite or high Becky

She liked being a cockteaser I was 7 yrs old she was flirting with me all the time saying she’s a model and shit
Made me feel …weird …at that time

She was going to college too she was prime stacylite or high Becky
Hey, if you insist... :feelshaha:

the bee movie script

Can’t relate, i feel nothing BUT RAGING BONERS everytime i see my slutty foid mom :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She can’t stop teasing me with her bootyshorts crop tops and high heels at home what a slutty bimbo toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh:
fuck her

I mean you seem to insist that your aunt was attracted to you when you were 6 or 7, and I was like "Ok, whatever you say!"
She wasn’t attracted , you know girls like to tease shy guys ? That was like that

Good mine doesn't kiss me.

*Not Sub 5s*
I was a pretty funny looking kid ,a lot of prime stacies liked to kiss me in the cheeks

I remember the sexiest young prime intern girl in my father’s work kissed me in the office and everyone laughed and took a pic of us together

Elizabeth used to date Naruto Uzumaki and then she became the 46 tails

I don't think her personality tends to that by much.

I was a pretty funny looking kid ,a lot of prime stacies liked to kiss me in the cheeks

I remember the sexiest young prime intern girl in my father’s work kissed me in the office and everyone laughed and took a pic of us together
That doesn't sound like something to be proud of. :feelshaha:

I did get kissed by prime Stacie’s

What the fuck is so funny
I'm laughing because your dad's coworkers are laughing at a foid kissing you like it's just a joke instead of a stacy kissing you because she is genuinely attracted to you. :feelshaha:

I'm laughing because your dad's coworkers are laughing at a foid kissing you like it's just a joke instead of a stacy kissing you because she is genuinely attracted to you. :feelshaha:
Dude I know that ,I was like 6-7

My mom was a cunt to me from a young age and it took me years to let her hug me. Still don't let her kiss my cheek

Dude I know that ,I was like 6-7
Hmm. When I was that age, this one foid that is the biological sister of my adopted sisters kissed my older brother in order to make me jealous. (She told me after turning 18, as well as the fact that she liked me since we were kids)

Earlier today, my foid mother invited me to go with her to this social event thing but the problem is the last time I agreed to go with her to this event, the people I saw and met, everyone over there was either paired up with a bf or gf already
Brutal :feelsohgod:. I remember going places with my mom while everyone else my age was there with a gf or friends. Rather just go alone or not at all

Greycel trait: you get a boner.

Save this for when im no longer grey

Earlier today, my foid mother invited me to go with her to this social event thing but the problem is the last time I agreed to go with her to this event, the people I saw and met, everyone over there was either paired up with a bf or gf already. Fucking couples sons of bitch ass fucking bitches. :chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad:
That kind of situation is the worst. Is half-bad if you have a fren, because at least you are not alone, you have another incel to talk to you. But when everybody is paired, you feel like shit. You see what you wanted whole live and countes people have it without any problem. It's like being a hungry homeless childin in front of a bakery. People are coming in and coming out with a fresh loafs of bread, but you don't have any. In the best scenario, you will get some old, hard scraps. In the worst, you will die from hunger. It's like dying from the lack of love. It slowly makes you weaker and weaker. And even if you have everything beside food at this monent, you will die at some point. NO MATERAIL THINGS will save you :cryfeels:

My mother never kissed me, thankfully.

i dont keep close my mom to me below 2 meters. she is guilty of everything, she ruined my life...
I barely say anything to my own mother these days except when it's 100% necessary such as being summoned to participate in a fucking bitch ass Jury Duty case :lasereyes: asking her if she can drive me to the city

I can relate. But i don't even allow her to kiss me, for this reason. I feel disgust, i think she has responsability of what happens and happened to me
It just doesn't feel right in any way when their foid lips actually smack upon your face cheek skin :worryfeels::feelspuke:

Good mine doesn't kiss me.
:dab:

My mom was a cunt to me from a young age and it took me years to let her hug me. Still don't let her kiss my cheek
Appropriate response. Do you hug your mother back? :feelswhere: I don't :society:

Brutal :feelsohgod:. I remember going places with my mom while everyone else my age was there with a gf or friends. Rather just go alone or not at all
Normies are just such bitches without even having to try, aren't they? :feelsbadman:

Greycel trait: you get a boner.

Save this for when im no longer grey
Hmmmmmm :feelswhat: good for you, I don't feel any type of stimulation from my mother and it definitely won't ever be of the sexual type

That kind of situation is the worst. Is half-bad if you have a fren, because at least you are not alone, you have another incel to talk to you. But when everybody is paired, you feel like shit. You see what you wanted whole live and countes people have it without any problem. It's like being a hungry homeless childin in front of a bakery. People are coming in and coming out with a fresh loafs of bread, but you don't have any. In the best scenario, you will get some old, hard scraps. In the worst, you will die from hunger. It's like dying from the lack of love. It slowly makes you weaker and weaker. And even if you have everything beside food at this monent, you will die at some point. NO MATERAIL THINGS will save you :cryfeels:
im-not-gonna-cry-im-not-gonna-cry-im-not-gonna-cry-sniff.jpg

Godammit :reeeeee: I don't even have one friend to go with to these fucking social gatherings :cryfeels: it's over

My mother never kissed me, thankfully.
Based mother, she probably knows you wouldn't like her kissing you anyways :feelsokman::dab:

Haven't seen my mother in 3 years

Mogs me at having a mother who shows affection to you:feelstastyman::fuk::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It just doesn't feel right in any way when their foid lips actually smack upon your face cheek skin :worryfeels::feelspuke:
Doesnt feel right indeed. I want to kiss a girlfriend not my mother

mine doesnt do that. i dont like it when people touch me

Indeed bro, it was absolutely brutal. I didn't fit in anywhere I FELT EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE :reeeeee:

Also my foid mother is so fucking retarded, she really has no clue why I don't want to go :feelsseriously:

"So Blackpillennium what is your decision? Do you want to come or not?"

"...No"

"Why not?"

...fucking...bitch...dude
Same here i am 29 oldcel mom wants to go with her and sister in rome or to sea.. she does not understand why i dont want to go.. she so dumb.. i am juat sayibg i dont want to go nowhere
Because i dont want to see her fucking face.. i must be now on sea relaxing with girls and fuxking them.. she did not understand that for me its not rewarding experience and it will gets me more depressed if i go to travel with her to rome or to sea..

I think she understood because she said you dont want to go with me to travel? I said jo i dont want..

I haven't hugged my mother since elementary school

Imagine if you actually got your mom pregnant. You'd have to go to sleep knowing that you're your little brother's father.:feelshaha: Assuming the kid comes out male, of course.

Chris Chan level:smonk::smonk::smonk:

Chris Chan level:smonk::smonk::smonk:
That reminded me that I'd still be my sibling's father even if it came out female. Guess I was so based that I subconsciously didn't recognize femoids as people. :feelsdevil:

I try to avoid any kind of interaction

True cel trait: you have no mother to kiss you on the cheek