Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You feel absolutely nothing when your foid mother kisses you on the cheek

• Thread starter Blackpillennium
  • Start date
Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
Except disgust

My fucking mother still does this to me even though I'm a fucking old, low-t bitch ass adultcel already.

Why the fuck does she still think I have the same mind as the 6 year old I once was, just in a adult body?

Clearly the living organism I am today bears no similarity to the small child I once was. Not mentally, emotionally or physically (in terms of body size, shape and proportion, not strength because again I look and pretty much feel low-t) in any way.

The 6 year old me no longer exists and will never return so why the fuck hasn't my foid mother not realize this fact yet?

No r/IncelTear its not because I act like either a 6 year old child or a manchild. Go suck a fat elephant dick you bunch of gay ass faggots :feelsclown:

I already told my mammal foid of a mother to quit doing this stupid ass strange affection shit like rubbing my thigh or shoulder blade in a circular motion. What the fuck is the point of doing that? I'm not feeling any pain when she does that.

or kissing one of my damn face cheeks whenever she salutates me, but because she's a foid she never listens and she ignores my existence whenever I ask or tell her something that bothers me BITCH YOUR WET SALIVA FLUID COVERED LIPS JUST CAME IN CONTACT WITH MY FUCKING INCEL FACE ASS CHEEK SKIN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MY MOTHER HAS ALREADY SUCKED SEVERAL CHAD COCKS WITH THOSE SAME LIPS SHE USES TO KISS MY FACE CHEEKS BACK IN HER DAY TOO :whatfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask: THIS FEELING I HAVE WHEN SHE DOES THAT SHIT TO ME IS WORSE THAN BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF A LESBIAN/BISEXUAL FOID COUPLE DOING GAY-NIGGERS-IN-OUTERSPACE TYPE SHIT LIKE HOLDING EACH OTHER'S HANDS OR WRAPPING EACH OTHER'S ARMS AROUND THE OTHER'S FUCKING WAIST :lasereyes:

Her attempts to get her brain hit of oxytocin or dopamine while doing this retarded gay monkey bonding shit to me does not make me feel "closer" to her whatsoever. IT MAKES ME FEEL THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. :feelsree:

Earlier today, my foid mother invited me to go with her to this social event thing but the problem is the last time I agreed to go with her to this event, the people I saw and met, everyone over there was either paired up with a bf or gf already. Fucking couples sons of bitch ass fucking bitches. :chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad:

I WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE DUDE THERE BEING THAT LONELY GUY WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND :feelsugh::worryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::fuk::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:WHAAAUTTHUUUUUUUUHHHHFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!? :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I promptly declined her invitation without hesitating.

:no::incel: :dab: :society: :bigbrain: :feelzez:

I mean what's the point? I felt so depressed afterwards, why would anyone want to go through that experience ever again? :feelsbadman:

Can’t relate, i feel nothing BUT RAGING BONERS everytime i see my slutty foid mom :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She can’t stop teasing me with her bootyshorts crop tops and high heels at home what a slutty bimbo toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh:
My foid mother isn't sexy like how you described yours :feelsree:

She has no sexy features :feelsrope:

My mum never kissed me

Except disgust

My fucking mother still does this to me even though I'm a fucking old, low-t bitch ass adultcel already.

Why the fuck does she still think I have the same mind as the 6 year old I once was, just in a adult body?

Clearly the living organism I am today bears no similarity to the small child I once was. Not mentally, emotionally or physically (in terms of body size, shape and proportion, not strength because again I look and pretty much feel low-t) in any way.

The 6 year old me no longer exists and will never return so why the fuck hasn't my foid mother not realize this fact yet?

No r/IncelTear its not because I act like either a 6 year old child or a manchild. Go suck a fat elephant dick you bunch of gay ass faggots :feelsclown:

I already told my mammal foid of a mother to quit doing this stupid ass strange affection shit like rubbing my thigh or shoulder blade in a circular motion. What the fuck is the point of doing that? I'm not feeling any pain when she does that.

or kissing one of my damn face cheeks whenever she salutates me, but because she's a foid she never listens and she ignores my existence whenever I ask or tell her something that bothers me BITCH YOUR WET SALIVA FLUID COVERED LIPS JUST CAME IN CONTACT WITH MY FUCKING INCEL FACE ASS CHEEK SKIN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MY MOTHER HAS ALREADY SUCKED SEVERAL CHAD COCKS WITH THOSE SAME LIPS SHE USES TO KISS MY FACE CHEEKS BACK IN HER DAY TOO :whatfeels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask: THIS FEELING I HAVE WHEN SHE DOES THAT SHIT TO ME IS WORSE THAN BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF A LESBIAN/BISEXUAL FOID COUPLE DOING GAY-NIGGERS-IN-OUTERSPACE TYPE SHIT LIKE HOLDING EACH OTHER'S HANDS OR WRAPPING EACH OTHER'S ARMS AROUND THE OTHER'S FUCKING WAIST :lasereyes:

Her attempts to get her brain hit of oxytocin or dopamine while doing this retarded gay monkey bonding shit to me does not make me feel "closer" to her whatsoever. IT MAKES ME FEEL THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. :feelsree:

Earlier today, my foid mother invited me to go with her to this social event thing but the problem is the last time I agreed to go with her to this event, the people I saw and met, everyone over there was either paired up with a bf or gf already. Fucking couples sons of bitch ass fucking bitches. :chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad::foidSoy::chad:

I WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY SINGLE DUDE THERE BEING THAT LONELY GUY WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND :feelsugh::worryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::fuk::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:WHAAAUTTHUUUUUUUUHHHHFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!? :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I mean what's the point? I felt so depressed afterwards, why would anyone want to go through that experience ever again? :feelsbadman:
My mum is a whore and an alcoholic and has never once showed me affection :cryfeels:

It never was, and I hope it never will be, for she disgusts me.

Brutal, especially the part about being alone in a sea of couples. Fookin brootal man:feelsmusic:.

Would you fuck your mum?

I see...I stopped attending trips with Mother to Milwaukee stores.

She told me, years ago, how ashamed and embarrassed she was to visit the State Fair and have her relatives laugh at her.

I don't let them touch me.

Can’t relate, i feel nothing BUT RAGING BONERS everytime i see my slutty foid mom :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She can’t stop teasing me with her bootyshorts crop tops and high heels at home what a slutty bimbo toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh:
Why haven’t you ascended with her yet? :feelswhat:
I would already fucked if my mom was hot but she is ugly :feelsrope:

When women thing of children, they think of infants; little breathing accessories with no personality or independence of there own. Notice how every foid mother says that 1-2 are the worst years, aka the years where they actually become semi-human, in the way of being more independent.

When men think of children, they think of pre teens to teens. People they can actually interact with and have a real relationship with, instead of toting them around for clout like foids

Truecel trait : you don't interact with your ''mother'' at all

:feelspuke::feelswhat::feelsUgh:

Redpill me on Elizabeth

Okay!

Sadly, I must mince my words since there are certain rules I cannot violate. However, give me a bit and...

Redpill me on Elizabeth

Elizabeth...Alexandria Elizabeth H

1 Sapphire

As a young child, Sapphire had a childhood friend named Ruby that she played with. One day, Ruby fought a Salamence that attacked them and won, but was injured in the process. Terrified from the experience, Sapphire broke down crying. Believing that Ruby got injured because of her own weakness, Sapphire vowed to become stronger.

Sapphire, five years before the Ruby & Sapphire chapter

Sapphire's original outfit

Sapphire debuted in Making Mirth with Mightyena. She rescued Ruby from a pair of wild Mightyena at Route 101 and took him to her Secret Base to recover. When Sapphire tried talking to Ruby later, he mistook Sapphire for talking Pokémon due to her leaf cloak. Ruby's Poochyena, Nana, bit Sapphire, angering her into removing the cloak and attacking him with her Torchic, Chic. Overhearing the incident on his Pokégear, Professor Birch revealed to Ruby that Sapphire is actually his daughter. Though the misunderstanding was cleared, Sapphire and Ruby were attacked by a wild Seviper. Ruby refused to fight as to not risk dirtying his Pokémon, forcing Sapphire to defeat the Tail Snake Pokémon by herself. Afterward, the two began arguing over their interests, which ended with Sapphire deciding to make a bet to see who could conquer their respective goal within an 80-day time limit. After Ruby agreed, Sapphire fainted from the injuries she received from protecting Ruby from the Mightyena earlier. Ruby healed Sapphire's wounds and modified a spare set of his clothes for Sapphire to wear.

In Distracting Dustox, Sapphire went back to Littleroot Town and returned the items and Treecko Ruby had accidentally taken from Professor Birch earlier with the exception of his Pokédex. Later that day, Sapphire changed into the clothes Ruby made for her and set out with Chic and Rono to begin her journey to conquer all of Hoenn's Gyms.

Indeed. I felt attraction to my younger half-cousin. She has Bipolar Disorder and lost her father at an early age. We shared a history of GI problems and were very close. She played love songs often while staying at my grandmother's house on the weekend.

I've always found "mentally shattered" girls extremely attractive. Devoteeism.

Me and my half-cousin, "Elizabeth", would sometimes stare into each other's eyes. Mother noted that she seemed to be trying to impress me.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

That was the day I wore Mother's poncho. I decided to keep it permanently, and it aided me well in Minneapolis.

(I wore it daily)

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

My "worship" consisted of visiting the person while she was hospitalized for eating disorders, visiting her sibling when he had surgeries, reading a book to her younger sibling, sharing snacks with her.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

Adolescents, indeed. Young children, no.

My younger half-cousins were always fairly respectful to me. Their older siblings, however, were quite different. My fifteen-year-old paternal cousin was also respectful to me when she was much younger. Her older sister disregarded my presence completely.

Maya:

She'd play with me and throw her bottle at me when she was a toddler. I'd entertain her alone for much of the day.

Azaria:

Azaria would stay with my grandparents. She'd always greet me and hug me. She was fairly kind to me and asked me if I was okay.

Joshua:

Again, respectful to me. Did not denigrate me, laugh, or make excuses for poor personality traits.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

I see...I stopped attending trips with Mother to Milwaukee stores.

She told me, years ago, how ashamed and embarrassed she was to visit the State Fair and have her relatives laugh at her.

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

No. I didn't mean a light, playful tap. I meant actually hitting your head out of anger due to your "disobedience".

View attachment 619382

Mulattos:

"Sorry Kid...."

why you shakin

Thank you.

1 Haver

1 Haver1

@-BrettyBoy-

This guy is autistic as fuck, not an attractive man (I've seen his face), and he totally belongs in here. Like, come the fuck on guys :feelsseriously:

This bitch

is ugly as shit. He managed to jerk off his dick with her feet and she later ghosted him. You really think this is bragging??? :feelsseriously: Get fucking serious

And the story about him cuddling with some other foid (probably ugly bitch too) and cumming, bruh, he's a premature ejaculator. Does that sound like bragging to all of you? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We have dudes here bragging about fucking Stacy tier hookers but we can't have a turbo autist incel who's just as sexually frustrated as the rest of you and made the mistake of sharing his shameful experiences with someone on DMs (who probably manipulated him into talking about it btw. We all know how socially retarded bretty boy is so we can't blame him)

For real guys, brettyboy is chill and a good user, he's a good person and suffers like the rest of us. The NTpill is one of the most brutal pills man, no one can deny that shit.

My mum never kissed me
I wish I my mother was like yours

I don't let them touch me.
Based. Everytime my mother hugs or kisses me, I don't hug or kiss her chimp ass back :feelsUgh:

Truecel trait : you don't interact with your ''mother'' at all
EVEN MORE BASED :ha..feels::dab:

My mum is a whore and an alcoholic and has never once showed me affection :cryfeels:
Im sorry to remind you of your alcoholic foid of a mother. Some people should seriously never be allowed to reproduce.

It never was, and I hope it never will be, for she disgusts me.
That's fair, I'll admit this incel trait only applies to those who have a subhuman foid for a mother who also kisses you sometimes which I hate because it feels DISGUSTING :reeeeee:

Brutal, especially the part about being alone in a sea of couples. Fookin brootal man:feelsmusic:.
Indeed bro, it was absolutely brutal. I didn't fit in anywhere I FELT EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE :reeeeee:

Also my foid mother is so fucking retarded, she really has no clue why I don't want to go :feelsseriously:

"So Blackpillennium what is your decision? Do you want to come or not?"

"...No"

"Why not?"

...fucking...bitch...dude

Would you fuck your mum?
:giga::lasereyes: NEVER IN MY FUCKING LIFE BRO :whatfeels::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: SHE'S NOT EVEN MILF TIER :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:CALL ME VOLCEL ALL YOU WANT, THAT'S SOME NEXT LEVEL FAGGOT ASS SHIT IF YOU ASK ME

When someone tells me "I fucked your mother" I don't take it as a insult :feelskek:

When women thing of children, they think of infants; little breathing accessories with no personality or independence of there own. Notice how every foid mother says that 1-2 are the worst years, aka the years where they actually become semi-human, in the way of being more independent.

When men think of children, they think of pre teens to teens. People they can actually interact with and have a real relationship with, instead of toting them around for clout like foids
Bastard foid mentality :feelsUgh:

I wouldn't even let my mom hug me or talk to me, after all the shit she has done to me.

:giga::lasereyes: NEVER IN MY FUCKING LIFE BRO :whatfeels::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: SHE'S NOT EVEN MILF TIER :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:CALL ME VOLCEL ALL YOU WANT, THAT'S SOME NEXT LEVEL FAGGOT ASS SHIT IF YOU ASK ME

When someone tells me "I fucked your mother" I don't take it as a insult :feelskek:
If she's not giga-chad-only, could you DM details? I'm into cucking your dad teehee

Cope. You seem like some autistic manchild and your mom still has the protective instinct with you.

If she's not giga-chad-only, could you DM details? I'm into cucking your dad teehee
Just go fuck your own mom and dad already, for fucks sakes :feelskek:

Cope. You seem like some autistic manchild and your mom still has the protective instinct with you.
And you seem like some dumbass normie IT pedophile supporting faggot JFL

Thanks for letting me know you're on r/IncelTear's side you inferior child molester :feelsclown:

Just another Emotional Abuse Situation "

Imagine if you actually got your mom pregnant. You'd have to go to sleep knowing that you're your little brother's father.:feelshaha: Assuming the kid comes out male, of course.

Except disgust

Yea

I did get bonners from my bitch aunt tho

I throwed her in the bed and kissed her when I was like 6-7

My mother hasn't hugged me in several years, I'm pretty sure she hasn't kissed me since before highschool when my incel features started to become apparent.

Yea

Is your aunt an anxoreic midget? How tf did you throw your aunt anywhere at 6 or 7 years old?

I will MAKE it legal with my fist:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

PUNCH THE PREGNANT FOIDS IN THE BELLY AND ABORT THEIR BABIES IT IS SO MUCH FUN:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I felt like I was almost about to do that last part to my older sister a few years ago when she pissed me off because she was telling at me for telling one of her existing kids to not open any presents yet while she was over for Christmas Eve. My mom ended up rushing over to me asking me politely to go down to my room to calm down while I was already heading down there because I was so angry, that my words turned into nonsense gibberish.

Is she hot? Did you ever steal her underwear and coom on it?:society::society::society::society::society:
For the question of if she's hot; I have to ask if you find black foids attractive. (She and all my sisters are adopted, but my little sisters are white while the older one is mullato *basically black* )

Yes

Are you attracted to them? I don’t have a sister but i think if i was i was attracted to her:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Because my mom is a stacy looking foid and my sister probably also could be hot toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I think my inceldom has actually made me more attracted to black foids than I used to be, and LESS attracted to asian foids than I used to be.

Yea

:dafuckfeels:

I don't have aunts from either side of my parents to do that type of shit even :fuk:

My mother hasn't hugged me in several years, I'm pretty sure she hasn't kissed me since before highschool when my incel features started to become apparent.
Brutal pubertypill :feelsbadman:

From childcel :feelsaww: to incel:incel: