Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you fear expressing positive emotions

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Normies and foids simply can’t stand seeing you happy and they’ll do everything to put you back in the box if you express the slightest happiness.

In my school years I got mocked or shouted at numerous times by classmates and even teachers if I was smiling or looking happy. And my narcissistic father made matters worse: he could tolerate the sight of me being happy if I hadn’t finished homework or chores which I struggled immensely because executive dysfunction, kek. Now even I feel like laughing I hold myself back for fear of being insulted out of nowhere, even if the danger is not present, fuk

they’ll do everything to put you back in the box if you express the slightest happiness.
Actually. Yeah. Good take. I hadn't thought of this but I definitely do it too.
he could tolerate the sight of me being happy if I hadn’t finished homework or chores
Same. If I didn't get good grades I'd be yelled at UNLESS I myself pretended to be angry and upset about getting those grades. Then they'd shut up. That was my little strat to avoid being yelled at. :feelshehe:

They just want incels to be powerless

Normies and foids simply can’t stand seeing you happy and they’ll do everything to put you back in the box if you express the slightest happiness.

In my school years I got mocked or shouted at numerous times by classmates and even teachers if I was smiling or looking happy.
They shamed me for expressing negative emotions as well.

And of course they mocked me for resorting to pretending to be emotionless too.

I couldn't win. I didn't even stand a chance.

Men aren’t allowed to have emotions in general. It’s even worse if you’re incel.

TRYING ACTIVELY to be miserable is the definition of a fakecel trait BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHASA